Uugathok the Bone Whisperer

Mysterious, immortal being with the power to conjure, control, and resurrect. . . bones! It’s almost as though he talks to the bones, softly singing to them, gently coaxing them to do his bidding.

He can even exert some degree of control over the bones of living things too. Although this seems mostly limited to freezing them in place rather than dictating their movements.

Despite his gruesome and macabre powers, Uugathok is not evil. He is more of a nomadic wiseman. Like a wandering, mystic fortune teller for weary adventurers.

Back

Bonus Prisma

88 Likes

Are those costom printed hands?

2 Likes

I believe you can buy them on shapeways, but correct me if I’m wrong.

2 Likes

Yeah they are. They’re not my design though. Found 'em on Shapeways.

@Stuubh correct you are

7 Likes

The way you utilize mostly uncommon colors like that creamy green never ceases to impress me. It really compliments the white and adds a mystical quality to him.

5 Likes

Nice use of the spring green color.

3 Likes

This looks pretty cool and the color scheme is really nice even though I Hate that yellow-green color
I almost couldn’t see the hero factory torso skeleton

3 Likes

Thanks Stoax. I feel like oddball color combos are the only way to differentiate my mocs, because my building techniques are a lot simpler than most.

@Rocka99 & @1000Purse30 thanks!

3 Likes

I LOVE this, such a weird yet interesting colourscheme, and the textures blend really well. Your mocs are getting better my dude, can’t wait to see what you do next

4 Likes

Overall really nice moc. The balance of the colors is eerie. Only complaints (nitpicks at best) I’d really have are that right hand’s middle finger and the oddly derpy eyes.

4 Likes

Loving the yellowish green. I like how one finger has been replaced by a claw. The eerily, intimidating eyes are also very nicely done.

The toe-‘nails’ kinda seem to stick out too much to me.

2 Likes

all i could think of

4 Likes

This guy is fantastic, i do really like the little eyes you gave him

2 Likes

I really like this.

2 Likes

This MOC looks great as always, and I love how it looks, partly because it has such a consistent color scheme, consistent textures, and just overall a very nice look.

3 Likes

Whats whit onze of his vingers?

2 Likes

Neat scythe

2 Likes

Legit question. I just felt like giving him one of those green claws. Just sort of random.

1 Like

Certainly a visually-interesting character with that color scheme
I don’t believe I’ve seen so much spring green on a creation like this before!
I like the spikes, though the ones on the lower torso seem like they’re just kind of pointing out weirdly, I dunno.
Bones on the back are cool too.

The eyes that bore into my skull…

Beautiful.

And terrifying.

2 Likes