Valkyr, The "Experiment"

Valkyr was a young pygon that unfortunately became one of Origin’s first experimental subjects. The experiment was to promote the evolution of the local pygon into drones for the creation of a massive army under the control of Origin. Valkyr was tortured, brain-washed, dismantled, rip into pieces and then rebuilt in a horrid way to serve Origin’s purposes. Now, she is released from the lab to serve a new purpose–destroy Laxus and Rex.

Valkyr is unarmed but is equipped with two giant gauntlets to bash and smash her way through hordes of enemies. She is also very intelligent and never once charged aimlessly in battle. However, her mind is torn into two, sometimes giving her chances to break free from Origin’s brain-wash and pleas to Laxus and his friends for help.

Happy New Year guys! Been on a short hiatus for the whole Christmas season due to a sudden addiction to games…cough Warframe cough… but I’m back once again and decided it’s about time to create something new. I had this gauntlet idea for sometime but had no idea on how to execute it. Well, in the end it turned out pretty well. If you played Warframe you probably know where I drew the inspiration from for this character. If not, go check out Valkyr at Warframe wiki when you have the time. However this is not an interpretation of that character but rather my own version of Valkyr with nothing to do with the warframe. Hope you guys like her. As always, C&C is always appreciated!

19 Likes

She has Vi’s Gauntlets

3 Likes

Nice MOC, love how you made the arms gorilla sized :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Mask looks odd though.

Anyways, not bad!

2 Likes

@Whaddon Dunno who that is but yea I see the resemblance :smiley:
@Toa_Of_Shadows That’s not actually a mask but rather a head gear for her. Thanks nonetheless! :smile:

1 Like

Giant arms and tiny legs somehow work wonderfully here. Fantastic work, I love the personality in this little build.

1 Like

So far, this is my personal favorite MOC of 2016. It just works so well.

1 Like

@Triple Thx! ^^
@Plural Thx! Glad to hear that! :slight_smile:

The gauntlets are easily the best thing about the moc, they are very impressive and give the moc character. I cant help but feel like the legs would be hard to stand upon when she uses her arms.

2 Likes

God dangit Whaddon will you stop posting this picture everywhere

4 Likes

Gotta love this. Those 2 gearboxes look like they work, perhaps you could put 2 more fingers on them or something and have them move around. :laughing:

1 Like

Love the gauntlets, they really add character to the MOC.

1 Like

This moc really cool.

1 Like

@The_Wanderer Thx! Yeah, she’s kinda hard to stand and has to lean on something. Maybe I’ll make a stand for her next time. :stuck_out_tongue:
@Ghosty lol :joy:
@SwagMeister Thx! I’ll keep that in mind :smile:
@Stoax Thx a bunch mate! :wink:
@Darth.Ben.Ben Thx mate! :smiley:

Edited for Double Post
~Chronicler

I like this a lot! My only suggestion would be to add a red stud to the front on a hinge piece! But…

This thing… Can it stand?

1 Like

This looks pretty cool!

1 Like

@Lord_Tuma With both hands down yes it can stand :grin:
@Oniwah Thx! :smile:

2 Likes

Spectacular!

1 Like

@darkbrick999 Why thank you! :smiley:

This looks a a lot “Skull Drone”.

1 Like