Vamprah:The Definitive Edition

Why thank you so much!

4 Likes

Of course! I really like your build style. Looks great.

4 Likes

I present! Vamprah 4.0! Terror Of The Matoran Definitive Edition: This MOC has been exceedingly and meticulously updated, to include 1. More blue 2. Better range of motion 3. More possibility options 4. Weapon storage 5. Actual hands for bat like poses and lastly updated hip and leg and arm and back construction! I truly hope you like this version! Cinematic photo depicts Vamprah stalking a Matoran in Le Koro close to nightfall. Thank you for checking this out my friends!

4 Likes

oh its beautiful
amazing job!

3 Likes

Vamprah 5.0! I updated the arms for more detail like the rest of the MOC, added shoulder parts to cover the ball and socket for the shoulder and details between arm biceps and triceps, updated the feet and hips parts for stability and color cohesion. Also photos of Vamprah stalking the forges of Ta Metru. I hope you like it!

5 Likes

Looks great! I really like the spike details

3 Likes

Thank you so much my friend! It’s been a lot of work to get him exactly how I envisioned, but I’m still glad I kept at it.

3 Likes

Vamprah was my favorite of the Phantoka, he just looked more predatory than the others imo. Dude, you’ve unlocked that predator full-measure. This design is very uniquely developed while still being perfectly true to the source material. Nice job man

3 Likes

Same here, definitely was my favorite of them. Also thank you so much! I wanted the Makuta to be sharper in appearance to the Toa, the Makuta being their antithesis in both mind and form.

4 Likes