Varin, Toa of Air

This looks pretty promising. (I love that you have a green Akaku. That’s awesome.) I don’t really mind the simplicity of the arms/legs, as they don’t really subtract at all.

1 Like

Woah. Sweet Akaku! I didn’t think it looked that good in green! The torso is amazing looking with all of the System added into it, the arms a bit skinny, tho. BUT THAT MASK!

1 Like

I Don’t wanna ruin the love for the mask but I spray painted it

1 Like

Do you know which type of paint in particular?

1 Like

Torso is a tad bulky, but otherwise fine.

1 Like

I used testors white spray enamel first then I used testors green one coat lacquer :grinning:

@LurkingEhlek I have noticed but I don’t know how to fix it be because the inika torso is needed for the waist build but you have any suggestions it would be much appreciated :smiley:

Those three axle pins go into the middle of the inika torso :slight_smile:

Edited for QUADRUPLE post.
~Chronicler

3 Likes

Hey, @enderfriend01 just so you know, double, triple and quadruple posting is against the rules of the site UNLESS it is a creative content update. Instead, you should edit your posts if you find a new reply. Use the edit button for that.

~Chronicler

1 Like

I’m confused :confounded: how do I update a creative content post?

1 Like

Basically, if you added more to a MOC, then it’s alright to double post. Just make sure it’s compiled into one post.

1 Like

I haven’t added more I’ve just taken a picture of the build of the waist

So I can edit more pictures into the post?

Yes you can actually. Just use that grey pencil button at the bottom.

1 Like

So it can’t be a reply right?

It can, but it would have to be a real update to the MOC, not just new pictures.

1 Like

But I can put those in the original post tho

That you can.

Either way is correct.

1 Like

Ok I think I understand :slight_smile:

I feel like a lot of the bulk comes from what goes on top of the inika torso. Experiment with that I guess.

1 Like

@LurkingEhlek He has jets that flip out when he he’s his wing suit activated that might be why that bulk is there :slight_smile:

I’m gonna take a few more pics this weekend so be ready for the worst photography ever :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

Edited title for grammar - Chilly

it looks better on a computer, when i was looking at it on the phone it didn’t look as good

1 Like