Vehicle Contest Idea

I updated the post, but I’ll list them here too so you get the notification I guess.
Try Spiderus_Prime, Cocoa or BioKnight

Okay. I appreciate the help!

Sounds like a cool idea, but everyone’s attention is focused on the Canon Contests right now, so maybe it’s not the best time for another contest here.

Of course. But I do think non canon contests could allow for people to breath between canon ones. The Helryx contest has been…interesting. Just brainstorming stuff that could alleviate stress and be fun.

2 Likes

Personally, I can get behind a contest for fun and glory, that doesn’t focus on physical prizes. It only has to be tangible, so I’d compete for a macadamia nut cookie or something.

1 Like

Or even specials titles for your account. It doesn’t have to be a real world prize necessarily. I know game companies give out banners and stuff for accounts when someone achieves something in game. I think canon contests should be the ones with the bigger prizes due to the importance of those contests in regards to the canon.

1 Like

hey, you might want to fix your double post up there
(its against the board rules)

What do you mean? Where I replied two times back to back or did a post copy itself?

when you replied two times in a row, that is double posting (basically, If you dont fix it, one of the mods will)
Edit: whoops, didnt see you fixed it already

Yeah I was like I’ll change that lol

hey @Valkitus, did you ever get word from the mods?

Hey. I apologize I haven’t been on here in forever. Tbh, I never got in touch with a mod. However, I think people need a break from contests right now after Helryx

good point