Veltraxx V2 (Self-MOC)

Looks really good, but the thighs seem a little to chubby compared too the shins. :smiley:

1 Like

His qrms are thin, his torso is thin, and he has a few gaps. You might want to start off with a Matoran and work upwards, Boostah. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Pretty good for a version 1 of your self-MOC. The yellow and black looks like it could work, but the gold, silver and the darker gold on the mask sort of distracts from that. I also think the thighs are very wide compared to the rest of the MOC and don’t really fit. I also think the lower legs look a bit awkward and the upper arms just look very clunky. However, the torso does look nice and I do see some potential in this! Just keep working at it and he could look great!

1 Like

Well, TBH, this is the V2.
I just never posted my Inika build V1.

Love it 666/100

Okay, so I am lazy, but I finally watched the video, and I gotta say, nice a cappella…

1 Like

Who knew Darth Vader could sing so well :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice MOC! The only thing that bugs me is the fact that the Kakama doesn’t blend well with the other colors.

1 Like

I just watched that video.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
yay4u

1 Like

I wasn’t the one singing…

I used this video

Oh, well then, your video is bad and you should feel bad. /S…

1 Like

I got to admit this is great!
My only complaint is the mask’s color feels out of place.

1 Like

UPDATE

Again, comments and criticism are welcome! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

The shoulders are a bit gappy,but other than that he’s cool.

1 Like

Yee, I agree with that, but I really can’t do anything about it atm. :confused:

1 Like

The miru’s nose gives the back somewhat of a weird profile, but otherwise this is great!

1 Like

The Kaukau’s work rather well, in my opinion better than before…

2 Likes

Yeah.
I was looking at it and thinking “his back sure does look weird now!” :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks!

Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Intentional double post for update type thing or something.

I’ve got a picture here of Veltraxx V2 with his V1 and Christmas 2014 alter-ego, Velmas!

Also, edited title - Booster

4 Likes

You must have a penchant for gold masks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have two gold Mirus, three Kakamas, one Akaku, and six Kaukaus.
I have no Pakari nor Hau to go with them.
:stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of which, I added Keetorange ones of these,

and put a Kaukau on his back instead of the Miru. :smile: