Ven’s AMA

Will you ever do a MOC roast?

1 Like

Dutch crunch, dutch crunch, and dutch crunch.

Lack of motivation. When we first started the series, people were assigned to specific lists. It became a little less fun when you’re pressured into recording a top 10 you didn’t really care about.

Nah, I’ve already done enough damage with older episodes of the MOC spotlight. If I go all out… It’ll be a bloodbath.

In all seriousness, I genuinely just don’t want anyone to feel insulted for their creative abilities. I want you all to be motivated! Not discouraged.

2 Likes

Hey Ven are you going to do any mocspotlight videos on Mocs from the BioCup? Or anything similar in regards to the BioCup?

Will you showcase more simple MOCs, made by casual builders? Like, I know there are so many amazing MOCs out there, but showcasing MOCs made by casual builders can encourage them, and over time, become better at MOCers.

Well first, I need to check out the Biocup.

I spotlight anything that looks interesting to me, simple or complex, it doesn’t matter. The spotlight is a learning show, so if I can learn from a MOC somehow, I will showcase it.

2 Likes

Yeah you should it’s pretty sweet. It’s a group on Flickr

Would you mind giving me your opinion on this MOC I made?

Who is your favorite super hero?
(Or anti hero. Wink wink)

if you could hug anyone who would it be and why?

1 Like

That’s awesome. I love the concept of a wall decoration made from LEGO, and of course the BIONICLE fan in me really wants to own one for myself!

Spider-Man is my favorite super hero, and Venom is my favorite Anti-Hero. I guess that was already kind of obvious, lol, so I’ll tell you my close-seconds- Batman and Deadpool.

Myself. I’m generally a hugger when I greet my friends/family/anyone who is friendly to me, but everyone needs some self-lovin’!

3 Likes

If so, would it be possible for you to feature it on your spotlight sometime? Maybe I ask for much, but that would be like a dream come true to me…

Who’s your favorite star wars character?

If you were being chased in the ocean by a bloodthirsty shark and had to sacrifice one of your fingers to escape, which would it be and why?

1 Like

How many Bionicle sets do you have?

Do you think Eljay should review the Bionicle clock?

5 Likes

My all time favorite character is Han Solo, then Darth Vader in close second and Luke in third. I say Han because since I was a kid, I wanted to all cool and cocky like him. Nowadays I carry myself very differently, but I’d like to think I still have some mannerisms that I picked up from Han when I was younger.

My left pinky. I feel that I generally use it the least, and I’m right-handed. Playing guitar might be harder though, but I’d rather sacrifice that than my basic ability to draw or write.

Easily over 230. I have almost every G1 set, only missing Titan Mata Nui, the Master Builder set, Manas, and Irnakk. I own almost every G2 set, only missing Ekimu the Mask Maker and Quake Beast.

Yes, and he isn’t a true fan if he passes it up.

9 Likes

Bite me.

5 Likes

How much money do you get on average for working for TTV?

Can you check your email box? (Ttvvenom)

@Ven Will the moc spotlight ever come back?

1 Like