Ven’s AMA

but ven you misread the question again

Though I suppose Magneto could count IDK

1 Like

Wow, okay so funny thing. I was going to answer that properly, then I got distracted midway through typing the post, and then I thought I was answering “favorite MARVEL villain” because I had Carnage on my mind, and then I thought “wait no, it can’t be Carnage”.

That said, my second favorite SPIDERMAN villain is Carnage. XD I’m sorry, I need to seriously like rethink life now.

5 Likes

What’s your favorite Glatorian helmet?
Mask of Life doesn’t count.

Who’s your faveorite and least faveorite member of the TTV podcast.

My favorite glatorian helmet is the Vorox. That one just looks coolest to me, imo.

@Ninjanicktf Mesonak and Mesonak.

4 Likes

Hey @Spider-Ven who is your favorite Spidey’s Girl?

1 Like

Ultimate Gwen Stacy. =D

3 Likes

@Spider-Ven have you ever read the Spider-men limited series (the one where Miles Morales meets 616 Peter Parker)

1 Like

@Spider-Ven can I have a hug
also, do you approve?

@Spider-Ven , when mocing, is there a certain technique you use to make sure your moc does not endup looking like he/she has lanky arms?

Do you mean

A hug from anyone, ever

Or simply a hug from Venom?

2 Likes

I have, and I teared up while reading it. I loved it.

@Darth_trevan

I do approve.

@Alex_Twenty_Two

I would make custom arms out of smaller technic elements, but nothing too crazy otherwise it could easily end up looking a bit too bulky, especially if you plan to add armor afterwards.

2 Likes

What was your favorite Spider-Man show?

Y U NO Like Superman, Dawg?

How’s life going?

What kind of games do you enjoy, and what kind of movies do you like?

@Spider-Ven can I have a hug?

@Spider-Ven from recent videos I’m under the impression that you watch Steven Universe, so I’m curious, who’s your favorite gem?

How often are you mistaken for meso on the podcast?

Ven

How’s it feel being the only one who properly pronounced my name

3 Likes