Ven’s AMA

He was not summoned. It’s @UmbraManis. There is no ‘t’.

2 Likes

Why haven’t you returned my calls?

1 Like

Some folks wanna know why you seemingly hate Digimon.

Also, Ven, of course I make stuff. I made On Ebay Today’s final episode you lazy sack of sludge.

=P

8 Likes

do you like the bayformers Ven?

I used to, now not so much

1 Like

y u no make on ebay today

1 Like

haha funny meme good 1

9 Likes

is this sarcasm because i dont see invictus analysis anymore

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I just got burned or something holy cow, also please only ask Venom questions this is his AMA

13 Likes

i replied to yours too

@fang: we arent compatible

@Eljay it’s uninteresting and seems to be very uninspired. also the name is awful. and in regards to your “making of stuff”, all I have to say is this: quality over quantity. you suck.

@Middlefingerstudios I have a fairly similar opinion.

@TheMatoroMovement insert long explanation of how tedious it was to make that series was here

6 Likes

So basically cause of the name. Okie dokie. =P

5 Likes

Fight fight fight

2 Likes

Now anyway, if you really want a good explanation: I didn’t like the show. Like I said, seemed really uninteresting and uninspired. And since all Digimon had going for it was its cartoon show, it’s as simple as that. I also never got into Tamagochi or other sorts of “digital monster” stuff aside from Pokemon, and even then Pokemon’s nothing more to me than a good video game. Sure, video games and what not followed the creation of the Digimon show, but that stuff was all based on the show. A show I didn’t like. XD

Oh, and don’t get me started on their designs.

Exhibit A: Charmander

Exhibit B: Digimon

Exhibit C: Other stuff.

Found that just for you, bud.

My apologies to other Digimon fans around here. Not my intent to crush your childhoods, just Eljay’s ego, I promise.

10 Likes

I’ll make a topic debating this later.

Digimon for life, etc etc.

2 Likes

go for it, it wont change the fact that i dislike digimon XD

6 Likes

@Eljay somebody must’ve chosen Venusaur… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

that picture… digimon looks like pokemon on steroids

Hmmm… I’d say this could be an interesting TTV talks…

It would end with a death battle!

2 Likes

Since Digimon obviously isn’t your choice cartoon, what was your favorite cartoon as a kid?

1 Like

Anything Transformers. I used to catch up on about every series. Except for Armada through Cybertron. I was also into a lot of mainstream cartoons, mostly 90’s stuff though.

Alright well, this AMA has lasted long enough. Thanks for participating and whatnot, peeps. See you all next time on whenever I decide to do this again.

8 Likes