Ventum V8

Hello all! I’m here to show you guys the 8th variant of Ventum. Ventum has been around for a little over 3 years, and as such, I have changed him drastically here and there. This is in my opinion his best variant yet, but that’s my /biased/ opinion. I hope you guys enjoy!

Front and back shots.
Ventum is a much smaller, more compact build this time around, jam packed with several details as well as gimmicks within the build. Such things include an opening chest (not pictured) for removal of the misprint zamor sphere, swapping eyes, and even a built in spine (pictured later)

Ventum features swapping thumbs within the build. The ones pictured at the top are for casual/normal posing, while the bottom pictured ones are for holding weapons.

Ventum can pull off several poses with each set of thumbs, as well as his other fingers, allowing for a wide array of different poses and looks.

Ventum’s wind blades are back from previous versions. This time, the blades are incredibly simplistic, as to allow for maximum support with the hands. They connect via two small pins inside the palm of the hand.

Ventum also features newer weapons this time around. He now can be equipped with “Bone Blades”, which are made of solid bone and burnt blood which is marbled within the weapons. These are not his main weapons, but they are however his only non-elemental weapons.

All the accessories laid out in front of Ventum (with a single set of thumbs pre-added to his hands)

New to Ventum V8 are swapping eye colors! They can be blue (normal), red (when he’s in pain), or clear (no emotion/possessed/angry).

Lastly, here’s a /bad/ picture of the built in spine. It is a small trans light blue CCBS bone piece. It is connected via ball joints and axles.

Any C&C will be welcomed, though I don’t plan to change him much. Thank you for your time, have a nice day!

Imgur album: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Thank you!

31 Likes

Pretty great.

1 Like

You know what he looks like? A Bionicle version of an Ultra Agents figure.

He. Is. Epic.

Keep up the great work!

P.S.: Where did you get that Kakama?

1 Like

@Studentscissors Thank you!

@DarkTakanuva I appreciate it! Thank you! I really wanted to go for a more technological-looking theme this time around.

3 Likes

This guy looks awesome, especially that kakama!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

Seems like you fixed the box stomach so that’s good. Upper legs are still pretty blocky but otherwise looks good. Hands are kinda weird though, I’d prefer if they were more “regular” with movable thumbs rather than thumbs that are replaceable. Otherwise good.

1 Like

[quote=“DarkTakanuva, post:3, topic:6186, full:true”]
You know what he looks like? A Bionicle version of an Ultra Agents figure.
[/quote]But like ten times more ■■■■■■.

Modalt Masks

3 Likes

Are those teal pieces I spy? And that mask looks great!

Overall, very nice build; I love the zamor compartment and the torso in general, though I agree with @Maethorneth on the thumbs.

1 Like

Ah, yes. That place has awesome custom-painted masks.

1 Like

Very, very nice.

I love the colour scheme.

1 Like

@Maethorneth I wanted to have just one set of thumbs, but due to the way I designed the hands, and lack of parts to make a new design, I ended up having to make them swapping. Thank you!
@Chro Glad you concur, lol. Thank you!
@ColdGoldLazarus There are a few tiny bits of teal. I wanted to add more, but couldn’t find convenient ways to do so, so I just added more trans light blue instead. Thank you!
@DarkTakanuva Sorry, I missed that part of your comment. Yes, that is, indeed, a Modalt Kakama.
@Helryx08 Thank you!

2 Likes

I love that custom painted mask, nice color scheme too.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Aw yeah, it’s the Ventum self-MoC.
Really love the mask a lot.

2 Likes

Thank you, Rise!

1 Like

I really like this. My only critique is that I think he would look better with a black version of the new 2015 pieces on his shins. I don’t think they made that piece in that color though. I say 10/10.

1 Like

I like it, but I much prefer V7. That was a ■■■■■■ MOC.

That…that beautiful Kakama…

1 Like

@CaptRanakiPakewa There’s another part I want to put there, but those went to his shoulders. I’ll have to order some more when I get the chance. Thank you!

@Matoro Honestly, V7 was okay. V7 was a mixed bag, literally. Had the torso armor from V6, and the teal from past versions, ect. Also, while V7 was decent looking, it still had its problems and consumed an ungodly amount of parts. Thank you for your honesty!

@Artakha_the_Creator Thank you. I got it from Modalt Masks. It’s probably my most cherished and loved mask I own. I think it fits V8 better than V7, and yet it was made for V7. But that’s just me. Thank you!

2 Likes