Vhisola Is A Creep

Am I the only one who’s kinda disturbed by Vhisola’s character? In the Metru Nui story arc, she was described as being really obsessed with Nokama. If I’m remembering correctly, Nokama spent some extra time helping Vhisola out so she’d do better in her classes, and as a result, Vhisola ended up wanting to spend even more time with her. It’s said that whenever Nokama is too busy to hang out with Vhisola, she’d sulk.

But what really bugs me is Vhisola’s home. When Nokama goes there, she finds that every square inch of the house is adorned with carvings of Nokama and copies of awards Nokama won. There’s, like, nothing dedicated to Vhisola. I’m not saying Vhisola should be self-centered or egotistical or anything like that, but her grandiose fixation on Nokama is unsettling, at least for me. I’ve met people like Vhisola in real life, and…well, let’s just say I try to keep my distance from them.

13 Likes

I second that

3 Likes

It’s an obsession with a celebrity. Happens all the time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Vhisola is a Nokama stan

8 Likes

But this was way before Nokama became a Toa, and she was just a regular Ga-Matoran.

1 Like

She was already a celebrity even before becoming a Toa, being awarded as one of the best teachers and protodermis purifiers.

4 Likes

Vhisola is a simp confirmed???///???///?

6 Likes

pretty sure that’s the point

3 Likes

I dunno…out of all the Matoran who disliked the Toa Metru, Vhisola kinda sticks out like a sore thumb.

It’s called SIMPing.

5 Likes

Clearly, this conversation isn’t going anywhere.

Closing this down.

2 Likes