Vicroen's Rahi MOCs Topic

This is really off topic, so allow me to have the final word:

Snickerdoodle.

2 Likes

Hey guys got another Rahi for y’all’s this is a berserker slug it is a sea slug that is prey to pretty much everything in the ocean that eats meat. When threatened it charges at the predator with its blue head glowing bright then at the last minute swerves oht of the Sh of the predator and hits it with its tail knocking the predator out.

It also has a CCBS stand

very basic 7/10 however the stand is great

I still don’t get why people think stands are amazing

Nor do I.

Finally someone who gets me

Ok peeps I got another moc this like a scorpion thing that was originally gonna be a dragon fly but the legs were just too fat and I couldn’t find a place to put wings so I just left it as this and @tak210 this the hostile fire Rahi I was talking about it would be about the size of the nui jaga

2 Likes

@Spoooooopy_velcro i love these mocs. basic, sure, but who cares! these are great!

Thanks man I have a pretty complex one I took pictures of but they aren’t the greatest so I am waiting till I can take better ones

thats cool, i cant wait to see them!

Tons of Rahi have stored up in my pictures time to unload

First up we have the silver back Titan bird these birds are flightless but have razor sharp wings. They ar extremely hostile and will hunt villagers down for food

Next up is the frost scorpion this is a creature that you would find attached to the sides of the ice covered mountains of ko-koto they wait till they there prey passes to pounce but are extremely scared of villagers as they will not attack them

Next up is a random Rahi don’t know what to call it yet but it is a rather dumb Rahi that can be used for riding as it will do anything for reward.

And last but not least we have a giant fly thing this creature will attack anything they see move even if it is a rock they use their extremely powerful jaws to crush just about anything and can run at high speeds if their wings are damaged.

I have a new Rahi topic that will appear in new topics shortly and an update to my linkwes topic so check those out.

4 Likes

These look very well built, but try working on the colours, especially on the terror bird

The reasoning or the titan birds color scheme is because that was a male
Any other colorscheme bluffs are because of lack of parts and also thanks.

Also has a Rahi moc called Titan Bird
Nah its ok mine is dead. Plus mine was more a Titanis/Gastornis kinda bird. I really like yours though. The whole flightless killer bird is there, but yours uses the wings to attack, not the beak. Unique, I like it. The Eyes do bother me a bit.

The Frost Scorpion is cool. Only Problem I see here is the red piece that is pretty annoying in it’s back view. Only other nitpick is how the legs seem to bend with the floor, instead of being stiff and stilt-like like they should. Then again, that may just be your choice, so its a nitpick.

I like the body of this third random rahi. I do see some red in one leg while the other lacks any red. Guessing thats because you didn’t have the piece in black. Understandable. Only thing I’d ask is a better picture of the head, I can’t exactly determine what it is…

I LOVE the Fly monster. The head design is unique and cool, and I love the simple design. My only question is on why it would be considered a fly. Honestly, this looks like a red-eyed tree frog of some sort.

Ok so I named The Titan bird after yours hence the silverback part
Scorpion Leg bending ness are the feet
And I built the fly and just named it that because it had wings. A better name suggestion would be appreciated.
And overall thanks!

Wait, named it after mine?
feels honored
Aww shucks, thanks~

1 Like