(Disregard most of what I say in this post, I have already started “fixing” him)
This character is based on an OC I made a while back (unrelated to Bionicle). I’m gonna cut straight to the point: I hate this. I am not satisfied at all with any part of the moc, except the head and maybe the wings.
I tried to make something like an amalgamation of bugs (rhinoceros beetle, praying mantis, etc.), but it’s a bit hard to tell.
The only reason I’m posting this thing is to get ideas for improvements.
A closer look at his god-awful torso (the head attaches near the trans-green studs):
His torso falls apart very easily, because of that tri connector is connected with only a blue pin.