Viralia

That’s what you get when you’re a part of the BOR and have a job analyzing cancer

4 Likes

Cancer?

Oh I have a character for that too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ek master of disease mocs.

1 Like

first of all, gg

Ek I thought we told you that was a joke. Can’t say I’m terribly sad to see him go though, I always preferred Ek to Entropy. Looking forward to this “Pathogen” though (excellently creative name, as always /s)

Now onto the MOC. It’s alright. I like the upper torso and the legs are pretty good (I feel they are unbefitting your status as Leg [dare I say it?] Jesus {said it} though). The rest is eh. Like, you’ve got the skirt armor going but there’s barely any other large quantities of silver so it just looks out of place. idk, just something about the MOC as a whole, doesn’t seem on the level with your other stuff. Still, not bad.

Oh yes one other thing. Kyra ~ Arcane Warrior | X ~ | Flickr

Oh here we go :expressionless: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

To you it may have been a joke. Others legitimately hated him by the end of it.

Also Pathogen is a working name. This gal had a working name of Virus Knight. Not that the current one is much better.

Also I’m aware. Zach and I figured it out a while back.

I still did the skirt first though :u

This is great, that torso is the definition of amazing and the legs are nice too, the upper arms look great. Overall very solid, 9.3/10

“I don’t like having bad reputation so he’s gone.”
Well, neither do I but if I felt as strongly as you about it I’d stay clear of the internet, everything I build is in some way generic, luck my, am I right? :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh well, in my opinion my mocs look decent enough :sunglasses: :heavy_check_mark:. :smile:

I am probably part of said cancer, I’M CANCER AND I’M PROUD, I’M CANCER AND I’M PROUD, I’M CANCER AND I’M PROUD! :sunglasses:

Actually, I did skirts first, just saying. =P And I did it better than you or Zach. So yeah. Bow before the master of skirts.

On second thought, this is going to turn into an embarrassing BOR meme, forget I said anything…

Shut up and sashimono up.

In a little while you’re going to regret giving me admin powers over the guidebook.

2 Likes