dropping out of the contest now.
[/quote]hey wow it isn’t that great

waaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

its fantastic again Ghosty
GG GG

PP

1 Like

Thanks!

Intresting, but standard ccbs limbs are boring standard ccbs limbs. Otherwise it’s pretty good.

1 Like

I would have to disagree on that. Just because something is CCBS, it doesn’t mean it’s boring. In fact, CCBS limbs could look just as complex as Custom Limbs.

3 Likes

I disagree as well. Ket, you should stahp, ya sily.

2 Likes

You’re missing the point. It’s not bcause it’s ccbs, it’s because they’re used on nearly everything, I’m not saying go 100% custom but variety is appreciated.
@PekekoaOfJungle
And same goes here, it’s just a personal annoyance. You don’t see many people using inika torso’s now because they where so overused, I’m starying to feel the same way with 100% ccbs limbs with construction as basic as a HF 2.0 hero set. This doesn’t mean the moc is bad, just that is has the new overused trend item.

1 Like

Eh, I still disagree.

1 Like

Variety? Are you kidding me? You could literally use this same logic with Masks. “Ugh. I hate this MOC because it uses a Red Hau.”

Just because it’s a commonly used method of building, that doesn’t mean it is a con.

1 Like

3 Likes

Red axels, blue pins, think what you want.
Also, not to start a war, but not every moc uses a red hau, sure it’s common, but not nearly as common as 100% ccbs limbs. People consider the inika build never changing a con, as do I. I consider little variation in ccbs arms a con, most people don’t.

It was just an example.

I think you’re missing the point.

And here…

And Here…

I’m going to leave this little side-step here because you really aren’t listening to what has been stated. No Offense.

1 Like

I’m guessing the one green arm was due to lack of parts, but either way, it’s pretty cool. Anyway, this MOC is rather complex, especially the hands, tordo, and head. Honestly, my biggest complaint, to even my own surprise, is the trans-purple. Normally, I like trans-purple, but this MOC I feel would’ve looked better without it. There’s also that annoying dark green, but… I once had to use a dark green hip piece on a non-green MOC, so I’ll give it a pass for presumed lack of parts. Also, random fun fact: every time I look at this MOC and see the dark green, my eyes expect to see dark blue.

1 Like

Yeah,i know the trans-purple is a bit out of place,but his colorscheme looked too bland without it.
But yeah,Thanks!