Vol-Tuk

wait a second, I think I follow you on instgram, if you have one, what was your name on there?

1 Like

My IG name is v3ntum. I hardly use it though because it’s not really something I like keeping up with, but if you want to, knock yourself out.

I don’t get how mocs so simple built like this one get almost 90 likes and mine don’t. The other day I saw a moc that was simply a ccbs torso and arms with no armor on and nothing special to it with over 100 likes. How is that possible?! It’s noting personal, Just wanted to express myself.

Pretty nice build

1 Like

Well, one thing is popularity, but also some mocs are either creative or just plain funny.

2 Likes

Simply built? you’re joking right.

You seem to be ranting here for no reason other than to complain that your posts aren’t getting as many likes as something else.

2 Likes

It relatively simple, I am talking about those big as heck mocs that are super complex. And I do my mocs for fun, I don’t expect any likes. I didn’t write the comment complaining about my problems, i just want some justice. The other day I saw a moc that was basically this: a ccbs torso, arms and legs with no armor on, and some horn pieces in the hands to simulate tentacles. This moc had over 1000 likes. How is that possible? And I already said that I find nothing bad about this moc, I just said it is relatively simple.

There’s a beauty in simplicity too. And you are basically whining about how you’re mocs don’t get likes compared to others. And I’ll say this again, popularity is also a factor.

1 Like

That seems unlikely…

2 Likes

I cant really tell what is what in this moc, but it looks nice so, that’s something