Vorahk: the Energy Thief (revamped rahkshi)

Greetings, fellow MOCists! I present to you a revamp of the Rahkshi Vorahk.

Story Info: you probably already know.

MOC design info: I built this guy using a Rahkshi spine and torso, but with an Okoto gearbox as well. I also mixed CCBS and G1 parts for an extremely custom build.

That’s pretty much it. I will very possibly be doing revamps of Panrahk, Turahk, and the others, so look for those!

11 Likes

The bulk! It’s too much!

2 Likes

Cool!

I like the idea of revamping the rahkshi using the new gearbox, but it makes the torso come across as fat, and awkward, the head and spine are too far up and forward.

1 Like

He’s the burly man!.. Oh, wait, he’s a Rahkshi. He’s the burly Rahkshi! :smile:

He is now a formidable opponent for G2 Onua.

1 Like

Hm… yeah, the spine/back piece looks perched on top of the body. And more of a pet peeve for me, the Nuva armor on the legs is something I’m not a fan of.

I feel that the part with its head is lifted too high. But I understand why.

Other than that its an amazing MOC with an interesting build! :smile:

A lot of you are questioning

that, basically.
I have a couple of reasons for this. Firstly, I had to cover those gears up. Exposed gears would be even worse. Secondly, I’ve always seen the Rahkshi as more of Makuta’s heavy troops. So the bulk makes more sense. Also, you question my placement of the Rahkshi spine.

Yeah, that is a con I will recongnize. It’s not the best looking, but it’s the only way I could get the spine onto the rest of the body given the parts I had. I also wasn’t about to just do custom, because the spine is a part of each Rahkshi’s individuality, so I had to use it on the revamp. Last thing:

It can look awkward at times, but I don’t know if it’s that big of an issue.