Vraeka, embodiment of chaos

I like the building style of 2016 too much.
This is the second Titan-sized MOC I’ve made using the basic 2016 techniques and ideas.
But anyways, I had a lot of trans purple, (don’t actually have onua 2016 or the creature of earth) and I wanted to make something massive.
This is what happened.

Stands about 18" at the shoulders, and is actually an extremely sturdy MOC, he is a little too heavy for himself though.

58 Likes

I’m a simple MOCer, when I see trans-purple, I press :heart:

5 Likes

Fantastic execution for a MOC of that size.

2 Likes

Despite the size and complexity, the build seems so seamless, sleek, and the textures go well together. The only minor gripe I have is that the head looks meh and just blends in with the rest of the body. Add something vibrant or anything that would make the head stand out a bit more

2 Likes

Man this MOC is Majestic. It looks so good for a MOC of this size. like @Rockho said it needs something to make the head stand out more.

But other then that I have no other problems with this MOC. Everything seem legit here.

2 Likes

Itsa Shockwave

1 Like

Chaotic.

2 Likes

ba dum tss :smile:

2 Likes

This is what Umarak The Destroyer should have looked like

2 Likes

This looks so awesome!

1 Like

Astounding!
Great work again!

1 Like

My only real complaint is that the arms are too small both in size and length,
otherwise this looks brilliant.

Pretty nice, a little too cluttered and messy for my tastes.

This guys face is really spooky, I like it. :smile:

Very epic MOC! Totally wicked looking!

Umarak is calculating if he can outrun this thing. XD

I’m a sucker for this color scheme, and I love CCBS titans. Therefore, I love this MOC.

1 Like

I love it how much for it :wink:
good job on the Moc looks great
http://i.imgur.com/rUEwC1Y.gif?noredirect

2 Likes

This is a really awesome MOC, man!
Large MOCs seem to be something that not too many people can pull off, but I think you did an excellent job on this.
The size, the build, the colors; all great!

1 Like

WOW! Great job!
Here’s you a cookie! :cookie:
Anywho, I really like the build, and this MOC has an impressive stature. I’m diggin the hand design too. The overall color scheme is consistent, plus I like how you included tiny pink studs here and there to tie in with the eye. Nice touch!
This just goes to show the awesome things that can be done with CCBS.

Purple + gold + black + awesome titan = awesomeness

2 Likes