Vuhii Made a Few Things (Constraction MOCs)

Since I now have more than two MOCs built, I decided I should make a MOC topic just for the heck of it. This will be where I update all my different constraction MOCs, as well as show you new ones. Let’s start off with the second and final variation of my OculusNuva MOC.

http://imgur.com/a/5Alza#0

As you can see, I’ve added a exoskeleton to the MOC. While, the stability is far better, the leg articulation is slightly worse. (note: the album may not work. if it doesn’t, I’ll fix it. blame @Risebell if it doesn’t)

And now we move to the next MOC, Protector Nyran.

http://imgur.com/a/G356p#0

Pretty basic. A few CCBS joints and armor shells with a new headpiece. (same album message applies here)

17 Likes

The album works friggin fine you guy!
Dang Oculus is looking good.

7 Likes

Oculus is looking good, but it’d be nice to see a few full body shots and poses. And the gold mask does stand out a bit, but since there’s no silver version, it’s the best option.

1 Like

Both look great.

1 Like

Bit simplistic but I guess they work. I’m particularly digging the PoN (Protector of Nyran, man), because his textures aren’t all over the place like with Oculus.

2 Likes

I’m still learning colors. By the way, what’s red?

2 Likes

I made a MOC of @BioRaiders532

As you can see he’s holding some daggers. I was originally going to make it an axe, but the MOC sort of evolved into a scout-ish form.

I’m not exactly happy with the lower arms, but whatever.

6 Likes

Not bad. The lower legs seem a bit flat and hollow however, maybe try to add more armor? That might fix it. Also, some more Metru Gold would benefit the moc some. The rest of that moc is pretty alright though, not bad.

2 Likes

He seems to have devolved quite nicely :stuck_out_tongue:

I made a new weapon for Protector Nyran.

It’s loosely based off of the Musou Sabre from Kamen Rider Gaim:

4 Likes

This is a MOC of @anon68675807. It’s basically just another protector.

8 Likes

looks good

1 Like

He is the Protector of 'Stralia.

3 Likes

Biggest problem is that it doesn’t have stormerangs
or chest armour

1 Like

Beef is too hardcore for a ■■■■■.

4 Likes

I guess he is

1 Like

Actually, the ‘proper’ slang term is Straya. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It looks petty cool!

CAN YOU NOT COMPETE WITH THE BOOTIFUL NESS OF 'STRALIA YOU BLOODY POMMY GO BACK TO NEW ZEALAND YOU KIWI YOU WHERE TAKEN BY A DINGO AS A BABY AND YOU WHERE POKED BY EMUS AND THE ABORIGINIES.

Vuhii I love it, <3 9/10 Steve Irwins because of how long the picture took to load. (Nah, it’s because the left shoulder armour is a bit large for it, making it look goofy, but it’s still fantastic <3)

8 Likes

I took a few pictures of Vuhii just because I have yet to post a full picture of him.

3 Likes