Warrior of Light Andromeda Prototype (Update as been made)

Fixed spelling by Xing1870

Andromeda the Warrior of Light, is one of the 3 mask makers. She is the sister to Torakimu, and has the mask of form. She uses it to create powerful masks and armor, sometimes helping her brother in his weapon crafting and mask making.

The difference between Light Warriors and other villagers is that they can command all elements. Normally, Andromeda uses the elemental powers of earth and water to help her craft armor and masks. She wields a giant hammer that her brother gave to her. It is named Oceanic, as it was made from the deepest part of the sea.

She is very proud, strong willed, and kind, but she is also quick to be fooled by kind words and praise. Even though, she is still smart and realizes when she is being fooled.

If in battle she prefers to fight one opponent at a time, as she believes that she cannot lose because of her mask power. She can give her hammer any form she desires, but so far she has never needed to do this. She refrains from doing so because the hammer was a gift from her brother.

Andromeda’s elemental control is by far better than Torakimu, but both she and her brother don’t have as full control over any given element, because their element is light. If they were to train in one element they could gain the same control or even greater control then that of the legendary Toa’s.

Andromeda cannot harm any living creature with elemental powers. If she uses her powers on something, they are given them a powerful elemental boost. Because of this, a Warrior of Light, if trained to control 2 to 3 elements is as, or even stronger than a Toa.

So this was my last (at the moment) warrior/protector build moc. Next will be some prototype versions of the Toa from this world, and then some Rahi. After that we get to see the villains (as well as the Evil Makuta Reaper 2.0, the original version, and his backstory).

( Please read befor commenting that she looks like Ekimu

End of Quote)

5 Likes

crap i taught mass effect was involved

I did not think of that, her name is from the TV show by the same name, where the star ship they use in the show was named Andromeda.

Well if you read the text you will know that the hammer was made with Torakimu’s power, though yes I do know the hammer is lacking but as I dont have more parts at the moment thats the best I could do with what I hade in mind, also most weapons I base on the weapons from the game monster hunter 4 ultimate.

That was the idea, when making her I where thinking of what if Ekimu hade a sister, and this was the results there was another version of her that tide in to the 2015 story line saying that with her mask of forms Makuta tricked her into giving form to the mask of power he where creating.
Also I belive that this is how most female villagers/protectors look in this new wave, take a look at the Warrior of water and you will se that she has the same build even and it was her I based this build on, heck I dont even have Korgot and because of that I can not make a Earth Warrior also dont have the Protector of stone so cant make a stone warrior eaither, the female design I gave her is based on Korgots Picture and how my moc The Warrior of Water Mizumi looks like.

(I hope this awnsers most questions any one had, if not read the text inbetwin the picture’s with her backstory as well as persanality info.)

[quote=“Dr_Chronos, post:7, topic:18317”]
I think the shell on top should be removed.
[/quote] P.S the shell on top is meent to represent it’s water element as I stated thats the best I could do with the final parts I had.

Yeah my spelling aint the best even though I have the best grade’s from high school, I still make misstake’s with my spelling biggest problem is when to ad in this mark , or this . and I welcome any help and tips I can get.
Though the story for my moc’s will be uploaded on my youtube channel as audio books later when I’m done writhing the story.

So first and for most I want to point out that I did not have the parts needed to make the hammer the way I wanted it to look completly, also the legs are like that to make her look more female like, the failure with the new Gali is that she looks to male like, if it wherent for the mask I would not even see any diffrence between her and the other character, heck every one and there mother belived the protector of Earth was male untill the Bio for her came out. And her build is about the same, the build I used for this version is the same I used for my Warrior of water, and it is based on how the picture of korgot make’s her build look like as I dont have that character yeat.

And the spelling was I where given help with by Xing1870, and I’m not a native to the USA I’m from Sweden, and I still make misstake’s Xing1870 corrected most of the spelling misstakes I had already made. heck no one can be 100% correct with there spelling some time you will mees up.

Though I do value other peoples opinions and idea’s I do recomend a to be a little more kind when telling some one if there work suck,

Yeah I agrea on the point that it was brutal,
Also I want to point out that I did not have the parts needed to make the hammer the way I wanted it to look completly, also the legs are like that to make her look more female like, the failure with the new Gali is that she looks to male like, if it wherent for the mask I would not even see any diffrence between her and the other character, heck every one and there mother belived the protector of Earth was male untill the Bio for her came out. And her build is about the same, the build I used for this version is the same I used for my Warrior of water, and it is based on how the picture of korgot make’s her build look like as I dont have that character yeat.

The thing is I have been repeting myself for 15 post now and starting to get annoyed by the fact that I need to repeat every thing I already stated, also I can sadly not use any blue armor as I used it for Andromeda’s Toa form (spoilers) in order to break the gold color combination a bit.
Also I’m okay with taking advice but it would meen that thay would no longer be just my creations, I never take creadit for ideas thats not my own so, it would meen that she is no longer just based on my idea alown.

2 Likes

So ekimu and korgot walk into a bar…

3 Likes

@BlueCel Surely one of them would have seen it
@KazumaDoubleIce I recon the limbs are a bit spindly in places and the color scheme is a bit to similar to ekimus IMO

What? I don’t understand this.

Anyway on s more serious note my previous comment states what I think of the Moc, nothing too special about it. The legs look odd and the hammer is a mess.

1 Like

Looks simple but good for the most part. I think it looks too similar to Korgot and Ekimu. The hammer looks alright although I think the shell on top should be removed.

1 Like

Tbh it looks atrocious.

2 Likes

they walked into a bar

1 Like

It’s Ekimu with Korgot’s build.

Eh.

3 Likes

I know I shouldn’t comment on stuff other than the MOC, but I was completely unable to read this. Periods come after every sentence, not after every paragraph.

P.S.
If you want people to take you seriously, I can fix the spelling for you.

4 Likes

Mostly looks like Ekimu

…

That is all

2 Likes

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… It’s quite bad. The chicken legs are the worst, and the hammer looks like a spatula. I want to give some cc, but I just cant… Im really sorry. And the spelling… cmon mate, I aint even a native speaker, and yet mostly I just leave out the ’ in I’m, and thats just cuz Im lazy…

2 Likes

Wow that was brutal. But I agree with you.

The waist is just way too thin. The legs look wrong to me and the hammer is weird to me, sorry. But hey that’s just an opinion, Mine and @BorisTheBiomech Opinions.

1 Like

Still running the catchphrase huh? Good for you… Also, get out of my profile liking every post I make man! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes I am.
Um I like Almost every post I see, if I agree with it.

Now this is getting off topic Um Yeah the MOC needs work.

Hey mate calm down! Kay, Il try to help you: Try using long armor shells on the front of her legs like gali does, and remove the armor addons, and the shell on the top of the hammer. Try extending the hammer, both in the handle and the “metal” part.

1 Like

Hi every one I have made some upgrade’s to Andromeda’s hammer (Aka rebuild it from scratch,) as well as added new armor and a diffrent color sceem, now for reminders sake befor I upload the picture’s can I make a new topic with with them there and just rename this one to prototype or should I move the picture’s here to a new topic named Bionicle Warrior prototype’s?
P.S there is a new form for Arinin warrior of Air as well.

Just want to know but that would make the comments in this topic missguided for new people taking a look at this moc.

That is one thin waste.

okay, so new topic it is then I guess. (have to do like that any way as I no longer has control over the Airnin topic sins some one desided to remove 1 word from my topic.