Warriors Books

This is my favorite book series of all time. With a movie in the works, its high time it gets a topic. So what do you like about the books? What’s your favorite moment? Who’s your favorite character?

3 Likes

I loved these book and really need to get back into them. I remember I read all of The Prophecy Begins (the first series) all the way through to Power of Three, and halfway through the Omen of the Stars arc/series, but then I fell out of it. Better fix that soon, though.

1 Like

I used to read these like a madman, and they are a big part of what helped me become so fascinated with reading and (kinda) writing. Its been years since I’ve read one though.

I was part of the official message boards though, and its where my username came from.

(Oh yeh, Favorite character was Greystripe)

2 Likes

Same here.

Here as well.

And here too…

Alright this is just getting creepy.

Wait that’s a thing? Holy crap.

It was, they took the message boards down…last year I think? the users revolted by spamming and breaking rules, and I got banned after a single post.

twas a glorious day.

1 Like

Fun story.

So when my friend got a new male, orange cat while I was reading these books and didn’t have a name for him, I could only think of one (actually two) names for him.

Suffice to say, I convinced him to name it Firestar

2 Likes

Aww man. [quote=“RaptorTalon, post:5, topic:34757”]
the users revolted by spamming and breaking rules
[/quote]

Wait, how could they do that after it was taken down?

Wait what? How? What did you say? Maybe its a good thing that it got shut down.

Also, I guess I should talk about my one issue. Its not even with the books, its with the fandom. Now I know that every fandom has weird and edgy oc’s, but I think Warriors takes the cake. Heck I even made one in the 6th grade that I thought was amazing at the time, but is just god awful. Though it wasn’t nearly as bad as this thing.

I mean what even is this thing? Its wearing flannel for god’s sake! How exactly does a wild born cat have flannel, or wings, or human like head hair?

Wha…really? Really!? It’s not even natural colors for a cat to be! Along with all of your complaints.

3 Likes

I remember I used to read these ALL THE TIME, to the point where for my 10th/11th birthday (not sure which) my mom just got me the complete series and nothing else. I eventually read all the books in my possesion, but i’m missing the one where Bramble-something (it’s been a while) becomes leader. I’m also missing one of the Omen of The Stars books because my teacher stole it in 6th grade.

1 Like

And that’s just what the weird ones are like. I haven’t even started on the edgy ones.

And then there are some more weird ones.

(Dear god this one has a light saber)

And I don’t even know what to say about these. two.

Darn. I think I may have cut myself on that edge there.

4 Likes

Edgier than a bunch of Overwatch Reapers swimming in Olympic pool of razor blades.
And there’s just so many more I honestly can’t post them all here. Here’s a link to where I got these ones.

my sister used to read these, though i could never get into them

1 Like

Wow, I used to love these books. I’m not sure I’m happy that it’s getting a movie (we all know how that tends to work out), but I will revel in the nostalgia.

I always liked Jayfeather, though that was just as much about the similar name as anything he specifically did. I liked Hollyleaf too; was pretty sad when she got exiled.

1 Like

I have absolutely no idea who those are. Hollyleaf sounds familiar, but not by much.

I had a friend who was obsessed with these. I tried to read them but I just didn’t get into them. My preferred reading at the time was Captain Underpants and Diary of a Wimpy Kid.

1 Like

I tried to read one of them, and I didn’t like it at all. The idea is cool, but the book I read was just bad. I did for some reason roleplay as a Warrior Cat in Animal Jam back when I played it, even though I read one book that I didn’t like.

Those where really popular around 5th grade, which was odly enough, the same time I started reading Warriors.

Which one was it?

They were popular when I was in 5th grade, and I’m a senior now.

2 Likes

Can’t remember, I was in 3rd-4th grade. I think it had a pond with a lion reflection on the cover, though.