Wärter (V1) - UPDATED

Honestly I think if you made him a white coat and hood and used white paw pieces it would look amazing, and give him some much needed visual depth at the same time.

for the coat and the hoodie I used Kylo Ren’s cloth pieces, just modified them a little bit, if only that set came in white I could have done it

Through sewing or cutting? Because if you are able to sew I doubt a piece of white cloth would be that expensive, and I’d be happy to help with the blueprints if you need it.

welp I cut and sewed the hoodie, and I cut the coat
but I would need white paint, and I dont know if that would work, last one I had sucked, it didnt stick to the pieces

man I thought I was better at photoshop than that

I also thought of changing the red cloth to a blue cloth

much easier than making the entire moc white

2 Likes

Not at all, just make the coat wrap around a bit, the paws and fins come in white, leave the rest of the build black, it can be held closed with the waist scarf.

Something like this.

1 Like

I know the paws come in white in melum, which I dont have, but the fins? what set did they come in white?

Ultimate lance has the fins in white, I’m pretty sure a few Hf sets had white paws as well.

I might do another assassin, so I have a couple of them, maybe I could make that one white and slimer, I really dont want to modify anything about this one, I love it as it is

Im actually thinking of making something like Shao Jun next

but the design of her coat is a little bit complex

1 Like