Wasted Story Opportunities

If I had to pick one wasted opportunity…

G1: Detailing the Toa’s journey to the southern reaches of the Matoran Universe to reach the Mata Nui robot’s feet.

G2: Starting off with something actually decent.

4 Likes

That I can definitely agree with.

4 Likes

Continuing the story for at least one alternate universe. The ones that I would like to see come to some conclusion are The Kingdom AU and the Dark Mirror AU.

5 Likes

I wanted to know more about the more important Alternate Universes, specifically the one that Mazeka encountered.

1 Like

I wanted to learn more about Zakaz before Spiriah tampered with the skakdi, instead of just making the skakdi completely evil. Then again this is a kids franchise with black and white morals so…:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

2015 tbh

Being they are Matoran, it wouldn’t be that hard either. Because in Matoran legend every pile of rocks is a treasure, every Rahi larger then a stone rat is a monster, and anyone who doesn’t run and scream when the thunder cracks is a hero of great courage.

3 Likes

what life was like on early spherus magna and the elemental lords

Great idea. I’d like to see this, and further back, before the GB’s even arrived.

I mean, how’d they travel to Spherus Magna, where’d they come from, what was life like before theire arrival, etc.

1 Like

You’re nearly getting into GTGB territory there. :P

Aren’t the GBs from Sphereus Magna?

1 Like

Implied, but I have an odd feeling it wasn’t actually stated?

1 Like

Nope.

Acording to Annona, the Great Beings just showed up one day from space presumably.

Before they showed up she could do whatever she wanted.

But I guess they did something that stopped that.

3 Likes

Speaking of the great beings and Annona, I think that a really cool short story would be to show the progression of Sphereus Magna through her eyes. Sure she was evil but that also makes her more of an interesting lens to view the world through.

2 Likes

huh

that doesn’t sound familiar to me at all

nope

1 Like

It was in Sahmad’s Tale

1 Like

It’s also possible that the GBs “appeared” from among the ranks of the Glatorian species. I don’t think it was specified.

2 Likes

This is a bad idea but what if stars where the Mata toa and the ending was Mata nui restarting the whole series

1 Like

Oh, I know, I meant as in “I TOTES HAVEN’T HEARD THIS FROM ABOUT FIVE OTHER STORYLINES BEFORE” kind of ‘familiar’.

1 Like