Well Little Johnny

Well little Johnny, it’s because you’re a homicidal psycho jungle cat with a taste for tuna.

Why am I eating something with my friend or my parents?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, that’s because you don’t want to eat alone.

Why do clouds exist?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, not all water particles believe in gravity.

Why can’t I stop shaking?

4 Likes

Well little Johnny it’s because someone told you Red Bull was a safe and healthy alternative to water

Why is no one posting in my RP?

3 Likes

Well little Johnny, it’s because your RP is now Rating Pending, which is why it was removed from the App Store by Microsoft and Apple.

Why is my patent expired?

1 Like

“I understood that reference.”

Your company forgor, little Johnny, now Megablocks is going to copy your patented “automatic-binding-brick-system.”

Are you a Grunch or a Sainte?

1 Like

I’m the Christmas Cretin and you should know that
why are bio cup mocs made mainly from system?

3 Likes

well little johnny, because System was Bionicle all along! Star Wars didn’t save the company, Bionicle did because Star Wars is Bionicle! Galidor and Znap are the only products that aren’t Bionicle; Duplo is Bionicle! Quatro is Bionicle! Jack Stone is Bionicle! Life of George is Bionicle!
You are Bionicle! There is no escape! DNA is connected by red axles and blue pins! All will be Bionicle!

what does cherry pi taste like?

4 Likes

Well little Johnny, cherry pi tastes like little red people dancing on the tip of your tongue.

Why is the moon getting closer?

Well little Johnny, I’ve been sneaking contact lenses on your eye for the past few months, with each one having slightly increased magnification

Why is it cold inside, but hot outside?

1 Like

Well little Johnny, the inside of your room is being frozen by @Ghid, who wishes to give a nice winter vacation before you roast at the beach while on summer break.

Why is rice nice, like ice?

I didn’t ask about pie

because ice comes from the coldness of ghid’s heart

why are you the way that you are?

1 Like

Because Ghid made you that way and you cannot change it

why do i not have enough parts

1 Like

Well, little Johnny, you used them to build a life-sized Mata Nui. Now you have no parts left over.

Where is the Ko-koro sushi store? and why is it named after Bionicle?

Well little Johnny it was named that way because the owner was a huge Bionicle fan and his favorite Toa was Kopaka.

Why is it so hot outside?

Because you stepped outside little Johnny. :smirk:

Now get in my van

Why is Decepticon Sweep so expensive

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, because Morbius Sweep made the word Sweep coveted and now everything with Sweep in its title has become expensive

when is morbin’ time?

Well Little Johnny, no we are a Venom household, not a crappy Jared Leto vampire movie based on one of Spider-Man’s lame villains, who isn’t great like Venom or Green Goblin or ever the Sinister Six.

Can we watch the Ultraman show with the girl turns into a Ultraman?

2 Likes

Well little Johnny, no because we are a Venom household not an Ultraman household.

Is that Greg farshtey in your closet?

4 Likes

Well little Johnny, stop rooting around in my closet, that’s what.

When will I find what it is I’m looking for?

2 Likes