What Are The Most Overused Bio-MOC Designs?

Rahkshi head+Nuva boobs. Just… stop. Stop this madness. There is nothing sexy about a slug exosuit.
in before “all body types are beautiful”

11 Likes

Probably the Hydraxon hand design, though there have been many different variations (or maybe entirely new) of it

7 Likes

Examples?
@AdamusTheFirst I like that hand design.

2 Likes

I do too, but sometimes it’s better to see somethin like, Axxon’s hands? Maybe? Idk :smiley:

2 Likes

With CCBS, Rakshi heads can be pretty easily integrated at this point. I like that head.

Black MOCs which wear silver Avohkiis are one of my biggest pet peeves. There’s just so many of them.

17 Likes

Not really a physical thing, but MOCs with super long and unessecary bios are an annoyance.

16 Likes

Rahkshi heads, MOCs with black bodies and silver armor (usually with nothing else on them except for some bits of trans colors), Inika build MOCs, and what is IMO the worst type of MOC, one that looks crappy and has a backstory touting that characters as a god on earth or some other Muaka dung like that.

12 Likes

I feel like a lot of MOCs that have passed the Inika build a bit use the same shin design, generally with the Knight’s Kingdom armor.

idk about designs used universally everywhere, but as far as my own MOCs go I do tend to reuse the same designs far too often…

6 Likes

I dunno what I hate, but I do dislike Rahkshi heads.

1 Like

black-armored rahksi headed MOCs with nuvaboobs and inika-builds… and a silver Avohkii blu-tacked on top

/s

basic CCBS arms (I do this too)

5 Likes

This:

Image taken from my own MOC. Not hating on anyone.

6 Likes

I’ve never seen this before…

I needed a leg design anyway

6 Likes

For me, definitely this hand, not just because it’s another of my designs I keep using, but because it’s everywhere now. Which is nice. I’m maybe 80% sure it started with me ^^;

(The forearm design is Toa Oblivious’ though)

10 Likes

Thank you for creating one of the best custom hand designs ever known to man.

You know what i agree on the Nuva boobs.

4 Likes

actually, that was a joke… until I make it :skull:

Nuva boobs

I was a nuva-bobo user, but on my largest female MOC I used a HF cocoon piece for the breasts, looks good IMHO. Also, rahkshi heads. I am getting tired of my own rahkshi headed MOCs but I can’t seem to figure out a design that fits these MOCs. Long bios I like, but unnecessary long is just bad.

3 Likes

Those also get on my nerves. I prefer COLOR with my mocs and mask variety.

I have a problem with them UNLESS they are done right.

3 Likes