What are your favorite Bionicle MOC builders?

The good ones

4 Likes

My favourite MOCers are MissMeskii, @Shadowgear6335, Rattrapstail, Fenrek, @Ventum, @Chro, syoya and the other MOCists that I canā€™t remember their name ><

3 Likes

ssshhhh i donā€™t moc now but thanks

DrScorpionX FTW!

1 Like

Even if he doesnā€™t MOC anymore, @Chroā€™s MOCs will always hold a special place in my heart.

@Ventum heā€™s a cool guy.

Nick V/Brickthing yee he is amaze

syoya heā€™s amaze too

and @Shadowgear6335, too

7 Likes

vas is crazy good

2 Likes

Chro, Fenerek, Smoothjazz and Thirdeye are some of my favs.

2 Likes

I guess @Venom is goodā€¦

2 Likes

My favorite MOCist is Other Me.

C:

8 Likes

My favorite moccists? There are way too many to list but Retinence, Brickthing, DViddy, IGU, and Arkov are my top five :smiley:

2 Likes

So confession time,

I donā€™t actually know a bunch of uber-good MOCists because Iā€™m not active outside of these boardsā€¦ :confounded:

I guess Ventum, Venom, and Chro (before he ripped in peace) are some big inspirations to me, though StudentScissors continues to amaze me with his transforming MOCs.

2 Likes

I like Fenrek, @Shadowgear6335, @Ekorak, and of course, myself. These are just my favorites, but there are many more that I like.

3 Likes

@StudentScissorsLeaker Is probably my favorite MOCist, though I never really pay attention to who made it, I just look at the MOC.

So yeh.

4 Likes

itā€™s by far Syoya

a link to his flickr profile doesnā€™t work for some reason,so hereā€™s an example of his MOCs
Imgur

6 Likes

Me, My Self, And I. I really donā€™t like comparing myself to GREAT other mocists even tho most of my mocs, I donā€™t think are that bad.

3 Likes

Agreed, I also ADORE Soyoyaā€¦

I also like @Venom @IllustriousVar Wertman 8. Toa Blizzard.VBBN @Hawkflight @Political_Slime @JMP @RaptorTalon19ā€¦to name A FEW! I love most MOCers I seeā€¦

2 Likes

waitwhat

Okay this makes sense now

4 Likes

I really like your stuffā€¦and yeaā€¦

lol thatā€™s a good one mr. chro. most of his ā€œbionicleā€ mocs use negligible amounts of actual bionicle, though he is a great system builder.

iā€™d disagree but ok