What are your favorite Bionicle MOC builders?

Does this mean I’m the least favorite of your favorite mocists.

Gosh

Nooooo

Meybe

Take the compliment, Psith

My brudda.

:relaxed:

Brudda, show dem de wa-

im sorry

Edit-

Oh yeah anaru too.

i forgot about him

Me

Jk I suck. Probably @RaptorTalon

1 Like

ugh my heart

######for real tho, your five bucks just shipped. Be patient my child

1 Like

On this site,
@RaptorTalon
@TheSecretWalrus
@Jayfa
@TheChosenOne
@BlackboltJohnson
@MrBoltTron
@Rocka99
@anon48137851
@BenCossy
Off the site, pretty much any Biotuber will work.

4 Likes

Someone who I just recently rediscovered, Gamabomb on Flickr, has some really good stuff. I especially enjoy his cyberpunk MOCs.

Thanks!

I’m a fan of all my fellow MOCers. But my overall favorite has got to be @Djokson. His ingenious use of random Lego parts to construct those wonderful characters from his imagination is truly astounding to me. Like, how does a person’s brain work that way? It’s real art.

After that, @Jayfa, @LoganMcOwen, and @ReeseEH are also really great. I’m sure I have other favorites too, but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

3 Likes

Thanks man!

I just wish I posted more… There are so many half-torsos and legs just standing around my desk, waiting to be completed.

1 Like

It makes me really glad to see you enjoy my work!

1 Like

Drscorpionx, Chubbybots, @BlackboltJohnson, and that Korean dude who made this:

Imgur

2 Likes

Bobthedoctor27

1 Like

0nuku (I really wish he was better at posing his mocs though), MrBoltTron, Sparky, Logan, Alieraah, DawnofNSSD, Shadowgear, syoya

I don’t know if he counts as a Bionicle moccist, but if he does, then Djokson too.

yes he cool

I like his Standardized Revamps. It makes for a nice scale between all of the sets that are otherwise out of scale.

1 Like

Yes, definitely in scale.

Frick you! You made me choke on salsa!

2 Likes

@Bukkey, @BlackboltJohnson, @Connor_Hoffman, @Likus, @Rons_oc, @Zarian, @Jayfa, @Tributron, @Cordax, @N01InParticular, @Ghid, @Traykar, @PoorDisadvantaged, @TheSecretWalrus, @CZQ, @Gringat and @WholesomeGadunka have made some outstanding builds!

14 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like