What are your favorite LEGO villains

The Brickster
he is truly the most evil minifigure

to Eilrach

I am not that familiar with Ninjago as I am with BIONICLE, though I consider it to be very good story based theme. I never watched the show, only read lore on both on LEGO . com in its former state and later on wiki. (I also have several sets. I really like Ninjago sets as well as story, even though I am currently more of a constraction fan. (When I mean constraction, I include large posable System figures. The dinosaurs from Creator are amazing))

When you mentioned Omega, I did not know what you were talking about aside from being from Ninjago. I read about him now, and I agree, he, or Oni in general should be on the list.

Even before I researched Oni, I just liked Oni twist, and now I know more about them, they seem great. I like how they are similar but different to Overlord, not being source of evil, but embodiment of destruction. Oni tend to be really evil, not because they represent evil, but because they represent unlimited force of destruction, like Dragons represent pure force of creation, and if destruction is unlimited, it results in evil.

Speaking of Overlord:

Philosophy of Ninjago is really interesting and somewhat dark. As I see it, Balance between Good and Evil is necessary to maintain existence of forces of Good. If Evil won, that would be obviously bad. if good won, it would inevitably corrupted into evil by having no point of comparison. That is why the Overlord was originally created as part of Balance, to stop a greater evil from rising.

to Mr. Monopoly

I think this was because of bad writing of the Show. I like concept of Chima, but from what I heard, the show is considered worse than 2015 BIONICLE animations, in that it utterly ruins the theme if it is included as part of it.

If it was up to me, neither alliance overal would be evil. First you see things from point of lions, then from point of crocodiles, and third part would result in both solving their differences, and negotiating peace.

to TheMOCingbird

Baron von Baron was the original lego villain for certain. I am just rather unfamiliar with Adventurers.

to Cordax

Galaxy Squad is a great example of a more serious alien invasion by LEGO.

5 Likes

Galaxy squad is also the beginning of Ultra Agents, (See link here).

1 Like

Gotta give some love to Ogel and Vladek here

4 Likes

not disagreeing but please elaborate

It’s felt like eons since I’ve watched Chima or thought about the plot at all.

oh absolutely. The way he said “Cragger” used to drive me off the wall

3 Likes

he’s the villain from clutch powers btw

3 Likes

Since Clutch Powers and Omega are character names that both appear in the movie as well as Ninjago this is will never not be confusing.

3 Likes

They’re one and the same… probably. I mean, Clutch Powers is a canon Ninjago character in the sets, so it’s likely the same person.

wasn’t he in an episode too?

1 Like

impossible

Clutch powers in his movie is both aware of Lego as a company and aware of the fact he is made of Lego

In fact, he actually works for Lego

The fact that the characters in Ninjago are Lego has never ever been a plot point at all, not to mention that absolutely none of the buildings or vehicles are made out of bricks

2 Likes

It’s kinda a Toa G1/G2 situation. Somewhat similar but only on a very surface level.

2 Likes

He also travels to other dimensions, an important plot point within both the movie and Ninjago. That’s what his job is, in fact. He keeps LEGO’s IPs from leaking into each other, causing mayhem as villains employ weapons and powers where they shouldn’t and don’t exist.

Not different dimensions, just different planets

1 Like

Ah. I couldn’t tell, but that makes sense. And that reminds me: could that be an explanation for the prevalence of Sci-fi tech in the otherwise fantasy Nexo Knights theme?

As this is off-topic, I’ll just leave it at that.

Anyone got some opinions on terrible villains?

He was referring the villain in Clutch Powers, three Space police containment vessels were shown and Omega’s was broken, and it was hinted they’d have relevance in any sequels.

Preach brother :fist: :relieved: :100:

I’d also give honourable mention to the Alien Commander from Mars Mission, particularly his depiction in Lego Battles cuts-scenes :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

oh, and also

th-2

/s

but not really, I’m still mad

6 Likes

Axonn is my favorite Lego villain

Guy started violently conquering the world just because he ran out of things to do

3 Likes

And then became an agent of Mata Nui. He’s like those serial killers that find religion in prison.

(But yeah, I’d love to see more stuff from Axonn’s reign of terror)

5 Likes

We were this :pinching_hand: close to having a seventh Barraki

4 Likes

6 Likes