What are your favorite Ninjago seasons?

1. Skybound – I just really love the premise behind this whole season, an evil genie who twists and manipulates into submission using very very effective mind games. Nadakhan was very well written, and I really like how Jay was developed into an effective protagonist after realizing the repercussions of his wishes. Jay’s and Nya’s relationship also received more development, and the climax and ending was beautiful.

2. Tournament of Elements – I found it very interesting that there are other elemental masters, and Chen was a very memorable yet sadistic villain, which made the season all the more entertaining to watch. Also, the TV show season’s intro is just awesome.

3. Possession – Morro is one of Ninjago’s most interesting villains, and really showed what Kai could have turned into had he refused to accept that he was not the Green Ninja. Stiix in general is also a really interesting place, and this season also introduced one of my favorite characters, Ronin, who is really interesting due to him being an anti-hero and also extremely clever and smart, being able to capture the ninja effortlessly and putting them into Kryptarium Prison later. I also liked that he was more than just a skilled bounty hunter, pledging allegiances to both sides by giving Morro the Sword of Sanctuary (he was technically forced to due to his debts, but I found it interesting that he didn’t fight back and decided to just give it to Morro) but also helping the ninja get to the FSM’s tomb.

8 Likes

Skybound, Seabound and Crystalized is shaping up to be on my list too

Set wise

Rise of the snakes - there are some rlly cool builds for da snakes
Crystalized - overpriced but still really cool sets
annnnd at number 1
Prime Empire - had the coolest aesthetic of all the waves and some rlly cool and unique builds

Story/show wise

Possesion
Crystalized
Master of the mountain
Sons of Garmadon
annnnnddddd the GOAT
Hunted

3 Likes

Kryptarium Prison

My favorite meme set and the main reason why Skybound is my favorite line.

1 Like