What are your planned upcoming MOCS?

Hutere V6!
Hopefully, this time, I’ll have better pictures.

A Custom Gundam. Perferably on from Gundam 00

I’m working on Brak from Space Ghost.

http://i.imgur.com/sEUDh.gif

That head is just too good not to build.

Update: Project Brak is a go! Got most of the head done.

6 Likes

Im planning on extending this

4 Likes

Has anyone told you how beautiful that is?
Oh yeah…
I did.

1 Like

Aww shucks
:blush:

1 Like

So my Gundam is coming along nicely, just need to finish the beam saber backpack and some minor edits, then he will be posted. Or he’ll be posted before minor edits. Idk

1 Like

I’ve just began work on 2016 Shaju.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this ends up.

1 Like

I’m planning on making a self-MoC (that doesn’t look terrible), some Turaga, some G1 and G2 Toa, A revamp for a MoC I made recently, and Bounty Hunter/Sniper guy who isn’t based on a character from Overwatch at all (except it is)

I won’t leave all that big of a description to keep the moc mostly a surprise, but, right now I’m planning for a kinda oddly styled moc with a replacement mechanical arm. I also need CCBS Rey for it.

I’m thinking of making a new ski throwbot.

I got a update to my upcoming MOC Projects, I going to making Helryx as a Inika Build MOC.

1 Like

Is it weird that I’ve created 7 mocs recently and just haven’t posted them :confused:

4 Likes

I’ve got something strange in the works.

6 Likes

we are number one

Current wip, needs a TON of work. Was planning to have it done by Christmas or New years but it’s not looking like it’s gonna meet that deadline.

1 Like

I have no real images, but i was in the middle of making a Voltes V.

then texas vacation happened.

currently planning a moc based on and named after the title of this song.

it’s going to be a lanky flip-flop wearing robot wearing a traffic cone on his head who might get a keytar. i’m also going to put some Wheels on the bottom of the flip-flops.

2 Likes
1 Like

Gonna revamp/repair this mech from the past

1 Like

None, lol

(which is to say I have plenty of ideas but none of them are particularly “upcoming”)