What aspect of Bionicle would you want in real life?

We all have something that we absolutely want to be real out of the Bionicle universe. Just think about it: masks of power people use for everyday tasks, an actual city of legends, transporting canisters you can hibernate in, a toa or a matoran, heck, how about a giant robot and a fail-safe system hidden beneath the Earth? What would you want as an element of real life? Post away!!!

Personally, I actually don’t have a straight answer, but I lean towards masks.
-Oonie

5 Likes

Definitely Kanohi! But not all of them. Some of them are too OP.

4 Likes

I would want to have elemental powers, and I’d have any one of them, but preferably fire, water, or air. Also, masks in general would be great. I’m not sure how I would feel about a giant robot capable of destroying planets, though…

3 Likes

Kanohi. All of them.

2 Likes

Give me an elemental power and i’ll start the Toa X-men team!

2 Likes

Kanohi definitely. No need for elements, just give me a suva and I’ll be happy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d probably have to go with mechanical upgrades to our bodies(glatorian/agori) Deus ex style, probably the most realistic since we’re almost there already.

for my least likely to happen choice, *sigh, I’m for kanohi too, I want a kakama(honestly I’m soon going to eljay-guver one out of cardboard).

5 Likes

Elements would be cool, but I’d like the lees dark world of Bionicle over our own. I mean seriously. You have murder and slavery in Bionicle, but this ends after the Mata Nui Robot kills Teridax. On Earth, we have terrorists who blow up buildings and try to be like Turahk. Giving others fear.

2 Likes

The kakama. #kakamamasterrace

3 Likes

KANOHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

is done

1 Like

Islands with 6 different biomes in such a confined area.

6 Likes

airships

nuff said

2 Likes

Oh goodnes. None of them.

You all heard Tren Krom. The MU essentially went askew in the past 1000 years.
But nah, I dunno. I feel like all Elemental or Kanohi powers would do is make Wars more violent and brutal.

So If I had to choose, hmm…I’d prolly go with @CausticKrana’s answer.

3 Likes

The Red Star would be nice as long as it doesn’t malfunction.

3 Likes

Well yeah, but think what it would do to the population, how would we keep everyone well fed, and in good health and etc?

I mean, they’d comeback to life, but it’d be a miserable existence

7 Likes

I’d like to have all of the Kraata powers. ALL OF THEM!

2 Likes

I think I would want a mask maker and Kanoka Disks/other materials (Mataverse) so then he/she could make me any Kanohi I wanted. And I would have a Matoran helper person.

Or maybe a personal Rahkshi bodyguard. That would be cool.

What about the obvious? Bio-mechanical bodies that are extra tough and extra strong. I’d be down for that.

6 Likes

Mechanical bodies because living for thousands of years

2 Likes

I’m going to revise my statement from the Thing You Want Most topic and say that having an Olmak is going to be the best thing you can have.