What aspect of Bionicle would you want in real life?

Masks, just not the super op masks
because I want to see the world at peace
Not in ruin

Fewer people born. And people would still die if their bodies were completely gone.

…?

If there’s more people alive, wouldn’t that mean that like, there’d be more people born?

I mean, it’s a natural instinct to want to reproduce.

4 Likes

Ooorrr what if the whole “transfer their consciousness to new bodies” thing happened every time a new baby was born? Well not every time, as the population would be growing anyway…

I want Konohi masks and a cordak blaster…and a jet pack.

1 Like

Let me rephrase that: some kind of government restriction on the number of people born or something.

3 Likes

Love being non canon.

That would make my life so much easier.

Also, Toa stones for organic organisms (e. g. Glatorian), so that not only can we see the Toa, we can BE the Toa. With no gender restrictions.

6 Likes

Well maybe, but like…

That would kinda suck. Why should we sacrifice the growth of the future to keep the past in tact?

Besides, if we all came back to life, numbers would never go down. Meaning once we reached a certain limit, we would never be allowed to reproduce ever.

Which would suck.

5 Likes

That’s a horrible idea, even by government standards.

2 Likes

(cough cough) china (cough cough)

But yeah, lets stay away from IRL politics guys. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

if we had interstellar travel it could come in handy for colonization, but stuck on earth you’re right.

3 Likes

I just want a Huna. That’s all for me please.

3 Likes

gender, racial, and sexual equality.

That is all…

Do you mean you want our world to have BIONICLE’s gender equality?

I think he meant the genders themselves, not the number of genders.

bionicle just sort of has equality in general, that covers gender and race, which is better imo.

Different groups and tastes, but equality.

Exactly my point!

kanohi masks and elemental powers

1 Like

I’d like to live in Metru Nui. (Does that count?)

4 Likes