What Did You MOC When You Were Younger?

Darn it @Ghosty, ya beat me to it. :stuck_out_tongue: What was the original title?

When I was younger, I did a lot of System stuff. I remember creating a bizzare fusion world of City and Pirates with an alternate dimension featuring Star Wars/Knights Kingdom II. Who else was part of the infamous “Clone Base” craze in the YouTube LEGO Star Wars fandom in 2009-ish?

3 Likes

I always wanted to be a part of that phase :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You would’ve been spending a rediculous amount on the infamous Clone Walker Battle Packs and on absurd amount of then-coveted dark grey 2x4s. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yep.

I still want to army build.
Maybe some day I’ll find a brink link store with tons of clones for sale or something.

1 Like

system bases and crappy inika builds.

3 Likes

‘‘What did you MOC when you when you where younger?’’

4 Likes

I used to moc different Toa, Dark Hunters, Matorans, and different Makuta bodies. I was really into playing.

2 Likes

I’ve only MOCed with bionicle since my youth. And usually, it was a bunch of silly, cliche, rainbow crap. I wasn’t a complete moron though. Usually.
I’m glad those days are over.

2 Likes

Oh dear…

6 Likes

I mocked other kids.

Wait…wrong kind of MOC?

Crap…

6 Likes

My brother ad I used to make a lot of MOCs, though they were all based on the inika build. We weren’t the best builders, but we did make two different versions of Maxilos. One was black and silver, and the other white and gray. We were proud of them.

2 Likes

hm… I think I mocced Nicktoons crossovers back then…

3 Likes

I actually have a MOC assembled from 2009, but it’s not with me now.
It was terrible.
Its legs.
So unglorious.

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I mostly mocked Bionicle’s though at one stage attempted a Lego ROTF Devastator MOC that sadly was never completed. At some stage I’ll find my old MOC’s and share them, could be interesting…

1 Like

I’m sure they will be… Also stop stealing my thing…

It’s supposed to be a rainbow centaur by the way. I still remember how limited the old building system was.

4 Likes

It’s kinda like an upside down kaita…

1 Like

I remember one of my mocs which I recently disassembled was a skakdi with two different coloured legs, one long arm with a Takanuva spear, ehlek spines that connected to his chest and a scope on his eye instead of a spine
I was into making scopes and custom masks out of random parts even as a kid though I think I’ve improved

Where’s the red, orange, yellow, n’ purple? :rainbow:

Looks more like an octopus warrior

I used to Moc the generic 6 elemental Toa and 6 elemental villains back in the day using the Inika build. I’d keep 'em displayed for a while, and when I get tired of 'em, take 'em apart and create a new batch of 6 heroes and 6 villains (to imitate Lego’s waves I guess…)

The constant taking apart and putting together is probably the main reason why many of my parts are snapped or broken in some way…

2 Likes

raises hand
You know actually that still exists