What disturbs you?

I like the transitions of armor designs for those two time periods. 1300-1400 was one of the “best” for armor designs. (well a biased best) I especially love the Sallet Helm. Sugarloaf is also a pretty cool design.

1 Like

Ah yes, the German Sallet, that is a very nice looking helmet.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m a bit of a fan boy for a good Sallet, not those cheap ones that aren’t made right.

1 Like

Nah, cheap replica armor is ok for people costuming on a budget, but they will never hold up to the real thing. (Or professionally made replicas)

1 Like

Very true. I personally would rather modify them to fit better.

1 Like

The fact that this isn’t its own topic disturbs me

2 Likes

just made it into a topic

1 Like

Things that disturb me:

Deadpool (don’t ask why)
Horror Movies
Anime
the fact that James Bond changes his girl in every single movie
etc

2 Likes

Lol true. Haven’t seen any of him yet

1 Like

Let’s serious. Who the heck has 20 girlfriends?! There are like 24 official James Bond movies and he has a different girl in each of them. Heck, this 100% disturbs me. Just have a relationship with a girl and then marry. But Mr. Bond does exactly the opposite…

2 Likes

Now I’ve gotta ask, why does an entire medium disturb you?

2 Likes

I don’t think I am the only one that is distributed by anime…

1 Like

That’s kinda counter intuitive to being a spy.
Also reboots and continuity changes of JB are pretty common and so it’s not like it’s the always same James Bond who’s hooking up a different chick.

also isn’t he meant to be a playboy of sorts

^

While it has its own genres seperate from western animation, there’s basically no reason to pin it down on the medium as a whole. Is it just that you don’t like the artstyle or uh…

3 Likes

I don’t think this is actually the case. Those Spy movies could work as well without those elements. Take Mission: Impossible for example. While this two franchises are completely different, they are both about Spies. While M:I tends to incline in this side two in some capacity (particularly the 2nd movie), it completely lacks the sexist James Bond elements. And it works perfectly this way. We just saw the amazing performance of Fallout. This proves that being a spy doesn’t require tons of Bond Girls.

1 Like

All of the “Bond Girls” die after one movie.

All of them?!

I’m implying that settling down and living with a wife is completely the opposite of what a spy should do when he uh… well does spy stuff and the like.

1 Like

Well… It’s not really natural to do those things… no matter if you are At Her Majesty’s Secret Service or not :sweat_smile:

Most of them.

1 Like

No you aren’t. Though I wouldn’t say disturbed it’s just an annoying art style to me. Though I can’t say I care for any anime I’ve seen (not many)

1 Like