What do you do as you MOC?

How do you listen to Netflix?

1 Like

I eat the souls of dead children.

7 Likes

Really!?

ME TOO! :smiley:

3 Likes

I usually eat a snack like cheetos or chips or something while I MOC, along with water or soda.

I have a small building desk with a ton of bins on it, but I think MOCing on the floor is way more fun (I simply don’t have the space to do so).

I usually listen to some sort of podcast (i.e. TTV, Ear Biscuits, NightVale, BroKen, etc.) or listen to creepypastas.

1 Like

Without looking.

1 Like

I eat the souls of dead potatoes…

3 Likes

Do they taste like hash browns?

6 Likes

No…they taste of love, life, death, the unverse and everything…

3 Likes

This begs the question, how long do you guys spend Moccing? Do you take breaks at all?

1 Like

Unless I’m interrupted by a mandatory meal, I can MOC for up to six hours in one go. At least, that’s what happened with my self-MOC.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: That’s like an entire day. The most i’ve spent was 4 hours.

2 Likes

Until the TTV episode is over.

Or until I finish all episodes I needed to catch up on.

[quote=“Rockho, post:29, topic:8298”]
Do you take breaks at all?
[/quote]Nope

2 Likes

Sometimes some candy.

Floor, my desk is way too small and all my drawers of parts are conveniently located on the floor

Usually I have a theme relating to that character running in the back of my mind. Don’t usually listen to something that’s out of my mind, though.

Typically I go for about thirty minutes to an hour. Depends on how interested I am at the moment. Most days I only MOC between nine o’ clock PM and whenever I find it disinterests me or need to get in the bed.

1 Like

Six hours would be a pretty short day…

3 Likes

I usually take breaks. Usually it’s in a session of 3-4 hours or so. Usually on weekends late at night.

2 Likes

I feel ya bro.

I build when I MOC.

5 Likes

Well…

2 Likes

I usually don’t moc for more than an hour, so no.

On the floor. I just dump all my pieces on a bed sheet then go ham. The down side is that I spend half the time trying to find pieces…

Yeah, this:

3 Likes

Does the sound of snapping joints and pins count?

5 Likes