What do you do when you are bored?

Why don’t you play with your BIONICLE. What’s up with that.

3 Likes

Because all of them are destroyed… But the Transformers and Gundam are not :laughing:

1 Like

I make stop motions, like this

7 Likes

Watch videos, read the boards, do homework, eat food

1 Like

That is the most boring thing you could possibly do…

1 Like

It passes the time

1 Like

But it is a good way to pass the time and get good grades.

2 Likes

But it’s so boring and hard… I am so happy that I don’t get homework anymore since I started Homeschooling…
And the main problem is that teachers always like giving huge homeworks that take you up the whole day…

2 Likes

True

I also watch the Flash. (when I’m bored, that is.)

1 Like

Well, I mean, it’s not their fault. A lot of school curriculum is federally regulated. It’s not like they really decide what to give you or not.

My mother is actually a teacher herself, and I know from her that teachers would most definitely rather not give that much homework because they have to grade it all. It’s more because they either know it’s needed to get information across or the federal systems demand it.

That being said, homework isn’t something I would do when I’m bored. It’s more the thing I’m trying to get away from than anything else.

Both of my parents are teachers.
At two different universities.

3 Likes

Exactly. Homework is something you would do out of responsibility, not because you are bored.

2 Likes

Depends, sometimes I get so meta-bored I procrastinate by doing other homeworks.

4 Likes

I like to go on this one site called TTV Message Boards

6 Likes

Whoa…
Never heard of it, sounds cool.

3 Likes

Yep…

1 Like

I like doing that too, but It’s boring when I enter and I have 0 notifications…

1 Like

IKR! I’ve sometimes gone on and just entered a reply to an RP or something only to learn that the RP’s dead!

1 Like

If I want to be productive I usually work on some meaningless programming project. Otherwise I just lurk boards and forums.

2 Likes

I’m almost never bored