What do you do while listening to TTV?

I usually play an online game of shisen-sho or play the Mask of Creation mobile app with the sound turned off.

1 Like

play video games, mainly online because if I’m playing a story based game then I’m like “everyone shuddup”

play with the sets and go on the bourds

1 Like

I know this isn’t what you meant, but when I read that, I imagined sets of the TTV cast, which sounds cool.

3 Likes

that would be cool…

eljay!!!

@Eljay

2 Likes

For me it varies. If it is something new, I sit down and pay attention. But if I am going back to something like an old podcast episode, I am usually on DA and/or here on the message boards.

I like to download the Podcasts onto my tablet through iTunes. So I wind up listening to them while MOCing or doing work around the house.

2 Likes

I like to play games on my phones and were headphones to keep from distractions beside the games :grinning:

A slew of things. Play games, write, build MOCs, try to stay awake, ride the bus to school, not pay attention to my teachers. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

how do you listen while in school do you put in earphones and just hide

1 Like

Usually.

6 Likes

“It looks like we’ve got a bada** over here!” jk :smile:

4 Likes

Same.

Are you bound by them? xD

I usually am eating, playing a game, doing homework, or just laying in bed.

5 Likes

I preach

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that, but I do get As and Bs, even when listening to TTV.

3 Likes

I multitask. I listen to TTV while posting on the message boards while doing high school while doing college.

And I get good grades, too.

Eeeeeaaaaaaaasy.

3 Likes