What do you listen to while MOCing?

hey me too!
I initially started by listening to ttv (usually the brickonicle podcasts) when mocing though, and ben’s podcasts are something I started recently

1 Like

Nothing, most of the time.

1 Like

I usually listen to Nak and Jay

3 Likes

I usually listen to youtube videos but if I’m in the mood I’ll listen to swing music

I have a character inspiration playlist on youtube that i listen to when i create characters that will appear in a story at some point.

but If i’m just mocing for fun I’ll listen to my personal playlist.

4 Likes

For MOCing mostly music. I save the podcasts for work since they allow that. A lot of David Bowie or instrumental albums.

3 Likes

Three note summary (the Bohrok theme) :smiling_imp: And when it ends, I hit replay :smiley:

Over the course of building my entry to the Artakha Canon Contest, I’ve been listening to a lot of the podcast ”Poddy Break with Tim Hawkins”.

It’s kinda like ”Seinfeld” of podcasts.

1 Like

That’s a good podcast. Haven’t listened to it in a while though.

I didn’t know Tim Hawkins had a podcast, I’ll have to check it out some time.

Usually youtube videos. Sometimes I just talk to myself.

I’m not really a big music guy.

3 Likes

i mostly listen to gorillaz, elo, green day, billy joel, daft punk, queen, coldplay, c418 (minecraft man), imagine dragons, metallica, gooseworx, and bill wurtz. also, google minis are where it’s at. want music without headphones or terrible sound quality? google mini.

2 Likes

Or just

you know

play music from your laptop

1 Like

i don’t have a laptop. good ol’ ipad gets everything done for me.

3 Likes

A bunch of video game music I downloaded off the internet.

2 Likes

A bunch of video games music I got on Spotify :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I like to listen to the desperate screams of the ■■■■■■. Also some Hiphop/Triphop , or Hard Rock/Metal ,or Synth wave/DarkSynthwave or dubstep, sometimes a podcast .Depends on the current mood and project

1 Like

I lock small children in my basement, and listening to their cries inspires me to make new mocs.

Er, I mean, I listen to music. Please ignore the first part of this post, it’s clearly an error of some sort.

4 Likes

There is no evidence that I hacked Willess’ post and said those things. None at all

5 Likes

I listen to the deafening sounds of the insanity-inducing silence that is ever-present in my apocalyptic MOC room. This is only occasionally interrupted by the unbearable scraping of aging plastic on cheap Swedish containers. The overpowering agony I feel is what inspires me to create the most grotesque, vile, unworthy pieces of filth the Boards have ever seen.

Sometimes I listen to Queen and KISS.

2 Likes