What Do You Really Look Like?

Well…

Ever since you posted that picture with the mask, based on what could be made out, I thought you looked like someone I knew. Seeing your face, and how closely it resembles what I thought it was, and this other person, is kinda spooky…

4 Likes

spoopy

3 Likes

Anybody who really wanted to know already knows what I look like, but eh, let’s post it.

Behold the terrible power of Ek attempting to take a selfie in the middle of a well lit convention center. Fear the mighty power of the overhead light.

19 Likes

We’ve got some handsome devils here, don’t we?

5 Likes

You look like that Biotuber Sampson who made the Chronicles of the Chronicler series.

1 Like

But are you wearing baggy sweat pants?

1 Like

@pizzacheetah
I mean, I guess? I don’t tend to look at myself much :stuck_out_tongue:

@OraNui
Can’t lay claim to knowing about that, really. Might be worth looking into.

@EvilLobsterKing
Nooope. Black jeans, a LEGO ■■■■■, and a long dark tan trench coat with a red scarf.
It’s the official Ekorak Brickfair uniform. Same stuff I wore to 2015 and 2016, minus the trench coat since I got it last summer.

7 Likes

Although I’m not well known here, I thought this might be interesting. So without further delay, here is me with my signature hoodie.

9 Likes

Agreed. Hardwood walls are disgusting.

9 Likes

Welp, all of you people look decent. Unlike me. Wonderful.

1 Like

Jormad, I’ve seen you, and you look like the rest of us nerds. Maybe not on the absurdly handsome level that me and Cronk are on, but you look normal.

1 Like

Aw thanks Pizza

1 Like

I would challenge that notion…:wink:

But I’m not ready for that yet…

4 Likes

My cat in his natural habitat: On my shoulders.

Even I feel he’s cut off.

7 Likes

Am I allowed to post a drawing of my face or nah

1 Like

Someone else had posted a drawing of themselves much earlier and I believe I’d deleted it because we didn’t allow it. So yeah, just stick to photography. Thanks! :smile:

5 Likes

Alright. Thanks.

2 Likes

Here is lovely me.

4 Likes

You look dead inside

1 Like

Aren’t we all?

8 Likes