What do you want from bionicle next year?

What.

WHAT.

Just…what?

3 Likes

The TV show being on par with Clone Wars is probably the best we could get, seeing how the rest of the Lego TV shows are childish.

I also just like the option of projectiles. shrugs

4 Likes

a storyline

4 Likes

Are you saying Clone Wars was childish?

I’d honestly say NinjaGo is incredibly serious. Well, granted, it’s lighthearted and all… But it doesn’t beat around the bush all that much. If Bionicle had a TV show like NinjaGo, we’d be set.

7 Likes

the entirety of 2007

3 Likes

I want to see new Toa team, Titians, and would love to see other characters of the past like Takanova.

Definitely more story.

More pieces with Okotian script on them. (Like the Mask of Creation)

Maybe some very well designed Drones. (Like the Bohrok.)

3 Likes

I haven’t seen much since season one, so I can’t compare them. I used Clone Wars as a reference because I have seen episodes from each season.

2 Likes

Clone Wars can be fairly intense at times.

3 Likes

Gonna agree with @Gresh113 here, TCW had some scary dark moments, especially in the unreleased season 6 (out on netflix). Like, the themes in the show past season three were all so dark. Don’t get me wrong, a darker BIONICLE show would be fantastic AF but LEGO would not go that far. Not with their mainstream story. TCW was not childish for the majority of its run.

4 Likes

I was thinking the 03 minisodes but I guess TCW is alright

Anyway who else wants plant enemies?

4 Likes

Morbuhzak v.2? This time with a set.

1 Like

New pieces that are definitively bionicle. All we got were the armor add ons.

5 Likes

His name is just Makuta and he’s still in ‘vengeful Rahi creator’ stage.

Well, they already used the name Makuta, so the evil god has to have a different name.

Who is this ‘evil god’ you’re thinking of?

2 Likes

The timeles spirit of the primary villain. Known in G1 as Teridax, or as Makuta before fully “revealing” himself.

I want canon love next year

3 Likes

Love IS canon.

5 Likes