What else Should Make a Comeback After 2015?

IDK if that was a budgetary decision. It always seemed to me that the paper shields were primarily part of the gimmick (“knock off your opponent’s shield”).

1 Like

They should combine two well-beloved themes to make Galidor Factory :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d like to see something that would last a few years. You can do anything with BIONICLE and Hero Factory but other lines are kind of limited. Not much you can do with Knights Kingdom outside of knights.

Exo-Force could be the best option for variety. While you’re kind of limited to using Mechs for the heroes, you can get creative with the concept. Heck, use some CCBS and throw in kaiju to fight, it could be fun!

Also, if any LEGO line deserves a TV show (besides BIONICLE) it needs to be Exo-Force. We could have our own LEGO (pseudo)anime!

1 Like

You say that as though it were a bad thing

Yeah, #Knightmasterrace

6 Likes

I say that because things need variety over a period of time. While you could argue Hero Factory only did robots, they did change things up each year.

Knight’s Kingdom, however, is stuck in a medieval setting. I can’t see what you can do with the line except for releasing different knights each year. LEGO Knights Steeds, I guess? (Which actually may be cool now that I think about it)

The one minifig we needed most… RIP Slimy Slug…

2 Likes

I moved a post to an existing topic: What Should Make A Comeback After 2015?

1 Like

Hero Factory is stuck in futuristic setting. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously, KKII was just an extension of the evergreen “Castle” line. Designers can do a lot of stuff with that.

1 Like

I moved 3 posts to an existing topic: What Should Make A Comeback After 2015?

1 Like

We need a crossover theme between vikings and knights kingdom

2 Likes