What games have you been playing lately?

Oh man, I love FTL… but I hardly ever play it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have way too many games.

I have been playing Terraria a lot recently, as well as an obscure (but awesome) little game called BZFlag.

BZFlag? Is that like BZPower, but Capture the Flag? Game starts like a normal game of CTF, then one team is banned by the other for disagreeing with them about sexism.

2 Likes

LOL! BZFlag stands for Battle Zone capture-the-Flag, I think.

Basically, you’re driving around in a tank in a 3D world with a bunch of other people, and try to capture their flag.

FTL and minecraft

I’ve been playing Metro: 2033 (Such atmosphere!)
Half-Life 2.2 (Freaking hunters, man!)
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (There’s something wonderfully cathartic about shredding orks with a chainsword)
and XCOM: Enemy Within (Because XCOM)

2 Likes

I was playing Skyrim, but I bought the first Assassin’s Creed last Sunday, so I have just been playing a lot of AC.

FTL, Warframe, and Don’t Starve. All or them are great games. Warframe is F2P and thanks to the Steam Holiday sale I got the others for cheap.

Dragon Age: Inquisition, League of Legends and Transistor.

Assassin’s Creed 2!

The torture game.

1 Like

Mostly Marvel Heroes and Warframe.

it’s been between Rayman Legends & Captain Toad Treasure Hunter for the Wii U.

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

league of legends and Advance warfare

the master chief collection now that it’s working, and mass effect 3

1 Like

I’d totally play the crap out of MCC, but, I don’t have any friends to play with… And not being allowed on MY OWN console is a big problem

1 Like

I’m playing Assassin’s Creed 4 Black Flag right now.

1 Like

I’ve recently started playing Metal Gear Solid and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 4 on emulators since I got a controller.

I’ve also been “playing” the Fate route of Fate/Stay Night

I just today started playing Airmech today. I never thought I’d enjoy a MOBA this much.