What Grinds Your Gears?

whoa
jeez, I coulda cut myself
at least give a warning before you whip out that edge

That being said, a lotta small things grind my gears. But what irritates me the most is when i’m talking to someone, and i get all tongue-tied. Usually I can hardly even speak normally and look like an idiot

i really hate that

4 Likes

The people that think Disney pays critics to bash DC’s films. It’s a very foolish assumption, and if that were true The Lego Batman Movie and The Dark Knight Trilogy would have been eviscerated by them, but no, they got strong reviews. Despite this, people insist on this. Maybe the DCEU movies get bad reviews because they happen to be crappy movies. Ever thought of that?

3 Likes

You have intrigued my curiosity, go write that essay on a new topic or something :stuck_out_tongue:

That reminds me of a gear grinder; people who type overly long and conveluted descriptions amd backstories for their mocs, like we have a literature category on the boards if you want to write stories.

2 Likes

How when i make a dumb MOC that takes me no effort whatsoever it literally gets praised by everyone
and then those custom figures on which i spend days and a friggin ton of efforts working on rarely get more than like,10 likes and 5 replies

also it’s really annoying when you get a ton of likes and 2-3 replies
i mean i value replies way more than likes so pls

4 Likes

This statement sums up my entire editing process for Modularity.

7 Likes

Ya know what grinds my gears? Of how butthurt certain admins get whenever I post something that has the littlest similarity to a topic that already exists. (I do respect the admins, just sometimes certain ones get out of control and abuse their power a little when it comes to closing topics and/or hiding them, I understand you are doing your job but please let some things slide)

@Waj Lol same

@Eljay Legitimately, thanks for the response Eljay lol

We also get “butthurt” when you double post, so how’s about not doing that, eh? Also, if you have any issue with our staff or feel that someone is abusing their power, feel free to bring it up with the hosts. We’re happy to hear you out. - Eljay

Edited for Triple Post - Waj

3 Likes

Old likeable users getting themselves banned.

8 Likes

When people say that G2 was a total failure because of the supposedly “bad story” or “bad characters” and such, even though it’s just because action figures aren’t as popular right now. When people buy sets they don’t generally even care about those things.

Final Fantasy XIII. Could’ve been a great game, but I’m sorry, I’m not going to wait 15 to 20 hours for the game to “get good”.

1 Like

You know what grinds my gears?

The Emoji movie.
Political correctness.
SJW´s.
People trying to be hip and cool, while being extremely cringy.
Geography in school.
Pointless YouTube drama/clickbait.

Do you agree?

7 Likes

Hero Factory’s final wave being so, SO GOOD! But then it ended there! That was annoying!

April frikin foolz. The last wave sucked

1 Like

When people disrespect Duploonicle and be not child friendly.

6 Likes

When someone explain the joke. (even after the event)

Accuse of being an edgelord all you want, but interacting with many people grows tedious, quickly.

i mean that is pretty edgy

Exactly the kind of response that makes me think in that way.

“I don’t like people calling me edgy, even though I realize that I am.”

I didn’t mean to offend you with that, you were asking for it. Come on, dude.

That’s not even edge. That’s introversion.

1 Like

People asuming I know what grinds there hecken gears.

2 Likes

I have another one.

The comment sections of the Ninjago Movie trailer.

So many people pretending they liked Ninjago just to be cool, but it’s so, so obvious that they are lying. Are they just doing it because it’s a super big movie coming out and therefore it’s popular so they want to bandwagon?

Like seriously someone said that Nya was the Master of Smoke and claimed they had always watched Ninjago. I assume they got that from her colors in the movie. Try again buddy.

Also people acting like they are 30 years old saying stuff like “Oh this was my childhood!” “Oh I remember when I bought these sets I was so young haha!”

Dude, Ninjago’s only been around for like, 5-6 years. How old are you

3 Likes