What happens when you are banned from LEGO.com?

Generally though, if you just go around buying things from Lego.com and interacting sensibly you’d be fine.

• Back in 2013 members of Lego became very annoyed by resellers of products, and there was a situation where you could be banned for reselling items (If you were on Ebay or Bricklink or something) I’m unsure if that is still the case.
  • You can occasionally be banned for multiple purchases as they’d label it as suspicious activity, though this is rare
  • You can be banned for extreme comments that violate the terms and conditions, such as being rude/offensive

If you do get banned then you will still be able to see the site, you’ll just have any membership or ability to comment on Lego.com removed - you’ll also be unable to purchase and from viewing comments via users affected they tend to ban your IP and block any future purchases from your address, where you phoned or contacted them from, etc…

4 Likes

I doubt Lego would ban people from their online store.

2 Likes

Here
Here
Here
Here

6 Likes

how does this even happen…

I’d imagine that it would look like a page that says something like “you’ve been banned, sorry” and there is something like a minifig triping over something. I can’t say for sure because I haven’t ever been banned.

Do you think you have been banned?

4 Likes

Nope…but I was not sure if you even can be banned and how it looks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t know. I have never done anything to warrant a ban. As controversial as I can get, I’ve always managed to stay civil and resolve conflicts peacfully. All I know is that it displays on your profile that you have been suspended.

4 Likes

What?

1 Like

If you want to send someone in getting banned I can do it right now, I’ve got nothing to lose on that site :slight_smile:

Give me a few minutes I’m trying something now :blush:

Update 1: It takes them a while to judge 10 posts, this may take some time.

1 Like

You know, we could ask mods directly…I think it would be better than actually doing this. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Should I rename this to “what happens if you get banned from lego?”

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree with this.

good idea

1 Like

Just starting doing stuff like cussing and posting violent stuff. That’ll getcha banned for sure!

*Note Ninja does not support these harmful actions.

3 Likes