What If Bionicle Did This?

Well, then Real life, man

And my brother had a interesting idea, so Ekimu only has a little bit of gold. and he seems to be falling apart, he also keeps pushing the whole “Time is of the essence” sort of thing…maybe because he was DYING, rather then just remaining in a endless sleep.

1 Like

i was thinking more of hurling matalic things at his enamiys,also when he is with the rest of his kita team,he can control ALL things metal,no mater how small.

Like Magnetism?

no,magnetism works only on magnetic metals. this will work on ALL metals:magnetic or other wise.

I don’t know about you guys/girls, but instead of a movie, I’ve kinda wanted a webseries for the '06-'08 story.

1 Like

What about a Netflix series of the whole run of bionicle.

1 Like

Or that. That works too.

1 Like

Then it would be edgy so some people wouldn’t like it.

1 Like

No better a BIONICLE Show done by the Message boards

1 Like

So just a giant mosh pit of Mocs attacking each other?

2 Likes

Yes perfect they should call it WAR FOR THE BOARDS
The Plot could be about the Banned returning and sucking everyone into their self MOCS on The BOARDS

Then the Mods have a dispute as split into two sides causing an all out war while the BANNED watch

1 Like

Good god this better be happening

1 Like

I don’t think they would ever do that, then it would seem like burning money. I think a more interesting idea would be what if Ekimu was reawakened and Makuta slipped in and took over his body. Deja-vu

What if Ekimu was the villain and Makuta was the hero at the end of the 3 year story line?

2 Likes

Good twist, but a devastating punch in their face to their target audience and very unlikely. Also, didn’t Kahi say the same thing?

Also, since we know that Ekimu is going to get his own set next year, could that sadly eliminate the possibility of an Ekimu vs. Makuta set, or would an Ekimu vs. Makuta set make a repetitive Ekimu trend?

Edit: Wow. I killed my own topic.

1 Like

What if Vakama fell from his hordika cacoon and fell into a coma. Everything post 05 is his dream of how to stop Makuta

1 Like

@NuparuNuva You might be in the wrong topic.

1 Like

Thanks, I saw a few similar posts and thought that this is what it was.

1 Like