What if the BIONICLE characters had spaceships?

General debate over what you guys think the bionicle characters, mocs or official characters, would do with spaceships

5 Likes

Why of course they would go on a trip

In their favorite rocket ship

Soaring through the sky

Little Bionicstiens

Sorry it’s stuck in my head…

8 Likes

…Why is that stuck in your head?

Clearly, they would utilize their physical capabilities to assist with difficult manual labor associated with agricultural efforts.

Or they could go out and explore the universe, but who wants to do that?

They could go out and explore the universe and find the Slizer planet. A girl can dream, right?

Rocking back and forth in a corner They’ll come back, they’ll come back, they’ll come back…

8 Likes

Someone made a remix of it that went viral or something and everybody at my school kept singing it…

3 Likes

Pats her on the back

Don’t worry, I’m sure you can supplement that with bionicle x Slizer fanfiction

7 Likes

My gosh, a few people were going off about that at my school too.

3 Likes

Funny you mention that. Space ships come into play later in my story when I actually get around to the Bionicle/Hero Factory crossover, where Mata Nui and Co. constructed the Lhikan III. Thing is, I don’t really have a design in mind. I mean, obviously the motor would consist of levitation and gravity Kanoka disks, but I’m not sure how the ship would look. I guess boxy?

1 Like

They would use the spaceships to fly n stuff. Probably in the robot. Then they would smack into the ceiling and that would be the end of the Matoran space program…

… And probably the entire G1 story would never happen.

4 Likes

Well, bionicle would have become a crossover with Star trek then?

I’m sure things would get a lot more interesting.

[quote=“JMP, post:5, topic:7748”]
I’m sure you can supplement that with bionicle x Slizer fanfiction
[/quote]plz no

1 Like

Then NickonAquaMagna’s Nova Orbis would be canon :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wasn’t there an AU in G1 where Takanuva became a Turaga, Mata Nui died and space craft were being worked on because the island of Mata Nui was becoming unstable?

EDIT:
@Cordak_the_Last_Makuta: How about an oversized airship like the ones in the Le-Metru scene that introduces Matau in of City of Legends?

3 Likes

Yep, in the Kingdom universe.

Guess that could work. I had a smaller craft in mind for my story, but if we’re talking massive ships, those could work. I mean, the motor I described with the Kanoka disks is pretty much identical to how those airships work.

I have to admit, the Kingdom AU would be an interesting one to write in:

You’ve got Takanuva, Roodaka and The Shadowed One acting as a governing council.

And, evidently, the Dark Hunters,-even the crazies, psychos and the ones who despise the Toa,-working as a security force.

I mean, how did that happen?

Standalone or crossover with something else, that’s got a lot of potential to be a great story.

EDIT:

Prime candidates to my mind being Halo, Mass Effect or Star Wars.

2 Likes

You know, you could argue that Mata Nui was a spaceship.

True, he’d fit better in the anime mecha genre than say Star Wars, but think of the possibilities. Who wouldn’t want a Transformers crossover where Mata Nui punches Unicron in the face?

8 Likes

MUST WRITE FANFICTION!!!

9 Likes

Sigh…

1 Like

Who needs a spaceship when you have a Giant Robot God.

8 Likes

Simple: They do spaceship-y stuff.

Couldn’t you say that the giant robot and red star are spaceships?