What if you could stop time?

What if you could stop time? If you could, you wouldn’t age. What would you do if everything was frozen except for you? The rules are, you have to resume time at some point. You have to. But… You can do anything you can think of while everyone’s frozen so… What would you do?

5 Likes

I would help Michael Fassbender put a nazi coin into Kevin Bacon’s head.

(If you’re confused this is in X-men: First Class)

Or I would shave Donald Trump.
Why not?

6 Likes

If everything was frozen except for me, I would stand completely still…
Because the air around me is frozen in time.

5 Likes

Hmm.

Maybe i’d just steal the grades folder and modify them.

3 Likes

Probably…“borrow” some LEGO pieces.

And kill some people. definitely that.

5 Likes

I would probably do my summer work.
When I was finished, then I would restart time.

3 Likes

I’ve actually thought about this. My school is pretty well known for its drama department. So I’d walk in, buy my tickets and right as the intermission starts, I’d freeze time, slam all the doors in the auditorium shut, and run onto the stage where I’d grab the mic and unfreeze time and practically yell “WELCOME TO THE INTERMISSION!” Freeze time, run to the sound department, play a disk of classical music and turn the spotlights to the back of the auditorium where I’d unfreeze time and once again, yell “OR AS I LIKE TO CALL IT, THE REAL SHOW” Freeze time, find the two people in my school I despise more than any other, and beat them to bloody pulps, before grabbing their frozen bodies, run to the catwalk, and dropping them off the edge. Unfreeze. Right before they hit the ground, freeze time once more. Stand right in front of where they’re about to hit the ground, and unfreeze time, bowing as soon as they hit the ground. Look up, whisper into the mic “Welcome to my world” Shut off all the lights, run out of the auditorium and never return.
Bam.
i get really bored at guitar concerts in case you couldn’t tell

9 Likes

Bank robbery, art thievery and general tomfoolery…

4 Likes

I would punch Justin Bieber in the face and kiss this girl I like.

3 Likes

Then I’d put all the time in a bottle.

If I “liked someone” then I’d have respect enough for them not to force anything on them.

Such as kissing them while time was frozen.

6 Likes

I see what you did there…

Yeah, in hindsight that is kind of a jerk move…

5 Likes

Think and relax

I can’t really think that well unless I’m in total silence and that’s kind of hard to come by in a full house. If everything was frozen, theoretically, everything would be silent.

2 Likes

I would get some sleep then unfreeze time.

I would also make a really big sandwich with lunch meats I did not purchase.

Because if you don’t have the time, you can’t be seen commiting the crime.

7 Likes

I would put a knife down some people’s throats.

Yah.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

HEY! STOP PLOTTING TO KILL ME!
/s

2 Likes

I’d actually go for a run and get some exercise. (This is mind-blowing coming from me.) But since everything else is frozen except me, it’s the only thing I really can do. I never exercise because I want to use my time in better ways, but I literally am not wasting any time!

3 Likes

Well, If I would be able to stop time. I’d probably do stupid crap, like stick people in freezers and have 'em wake up in the future. /s

2 Likes

I already killed you.

You were my dinner, remember? I got you from Popeyes?

I’m not sorry.

4 Likes

I would take whatever i wanted

1 Like

I’d move any and all objects I can move, ten centimeters to the left.
Then I’d be bored because I’m stuck to places I can walk to

3 Likes