What If YOU Were In Charge Of G2?

I liked him since the first day we saw him.

Also, why would people want it to be a continuation? Honestly, there was nothing left to tell of BIONICLE’s original story–sure, there were the serials, but in terms of the main story, BIONICLE was done. It ended pretty poorly, but it still ended.

I like having a reboot. They can explore new concepts, fix their past mistakes, etc. If they tried to expand upon G1, with all the lore and established concepts, they wouldn’t have been able to expand much at all.

Or they could’ve gone the Star Wars route, and wiped out 80% of all the stories and books to make them non-canon, and then rewrite them according to how they wanted. But then that kills your childhood…

4 Likes

I think everything I want to say was said by Calvatron, but I guess I can add on:

-I would add a little more to the culture of the Protectors.
-We would have more pinpointed locations.
-I actually wouldn’t mess around with Tahu being the emphasis. I’m actually quite enjoy Tahu in the gen2. :smiley:
-I wouldn’t have made a Golden Mask competition with picture-taking.
-I would get multiple voice actors.
-Perhaps a writing or MOC contest to add characters to the canon.
-More consistent video release dates.
-The BIONICLE website would be more professional and have less typos and problems.

3 Likes

I would ask for my money back its too much work

Why does everyone refer to the villagers as protectors? Only the ones in set form are protectors, it’s not a species.

3 Likes

Just a familiar name, I guess.

1 Like

-Definitely have a Villager sub-plot.

-An exploratory game of the island.

-Multi-elemental Regions
(The six main elements would be most common, but there would be sub-elements in each region. [Air villagers living along side plant villagers] These sub-types would be less common. And maybe if there are new Toa later on, they would come from these subtypes. [so we get a Toa team with different elements than the previous team])

-Wild life with semi-descriptive names. Example: Ash-Bear, Muaka-Tiger, etc. this way we get unique names and new comers can still understand what the creature is.

-Diverse mask of villagers (even if they’re just shown in games and animations)

-Toa must find multiple masks of power.

-Better script for animation.

-[for 2016]

-make the Toa’s new design to be able to combined with their 2015 set in order to make an epic “Ultimate Mode”.

-If we do get new masks with the new Toa, then include an old mask with the set.

Also I would have changed ekimu’s shield to a re-colored skraw shield.

And rearrange and reduce the pieces of Tahu and Kopaka, and then reduce their prices.

2 Likes

Put me in charge of G2 and I will bring back mask packs and introduce recolored armor packs.

1 Like

###I’d do it exactly the same so that the whining G1-ers can
#DEAL WITH IT.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t have wasted all my budget on some masks.
That is all.

1 Like

Masks in more colors.

Add more skeletons.

Make skeletons from space arrive.

Everyone becomes a skeleton at the end.

1 Like

Meh, Whatever goes I guess.

every set is made from ccbs bones

bones

skeleton

every set confirmed for skellington

2 Likes

I would make the story more complex and have better character development and not spend a ton of money on some 14k gold maskes. Also I would keep greg as a story counsultant but keep ryder windham as the author of the books.

Have the story start in the G1 universe only for someone to use the Mask of Time to make the universe speed up until it reboots. The do what G2 has been doing.

So it is both a continuation and a reboot.

1 Like

Or Vakama is Ekimu.

Remember the Legends of Metru Nui Makuta quote. “Ah, you are a Great Mask Maker, you could have many destinies.”

2 Likes