What is the best flavor of candy- we need to know for science purposes

I want to vote for lime and strawberry but i can only vote for one so I CHOOSE YOU LIME! (In an Ask Ketchup voice)

By the way I find it so funny that Prpl, Meso and Var are just having this massive argument and shouting at eachother while everybody else is casual about it.

Whichever has the most sour flavor

FOR THE LEMON EMPIRE!!
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ecstatic.razerzone.com/projects/arena/team/team12997.png?t=0
We will smite all the infidels.

15 Likes

I know I’m not voting for lime.

if you catch my drift

4 Likes

No one likes banana

1 Like

Yeah I’m with Ivnictus, grapes for life. I like grapes so much I ate grape pop rocks with grape soda.

I just got hardcore triggered…

Blue raspberry is the greatest flavor…

is there just a standard Raspberry flavor?

Go Banana Flavor!

But Var
It’s so good.
Whether it’s the Slurpee, Jolly Rancher, or other tooth decaying substance, it’s always good. :stuck_out_tongue:

Blue Raspberry is to die for. Green apple tastes pretty good, too.

There’s no watermelon.

TRIGGERED

4 Likes

Well, It’s the closest thing there to blue raspberry, which I will defend until the end of time, therefore, I’m voting for it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fun fact I took from Wikipedia: The fruit known as Rubus leucodermis is the basis of the blue raspberry flavour. I totally thought raspberries could be blue when I was little

1 Like

what no watermelon var pls

Well, Lime’s cool I guess.

1 Like

Proud supporter of blue rasberry! Also what about caramel? That’s probably the one thing better than blue rasberry.

1 Like

######yay grape…

Milky way isn’t an option so orange i guess

I, personally, think the best flavor is Green Apple.
Cherry reminds me of Cherry flavored medicine so, therefore, I dislike it quite a lot.

1 Like

since watermelon isn’t a thing apparently

i’ll go with strawberry

9 Likes

Guys you’re all wrong.

Clearly cyanide is the best flavor.

8 Likes