What is your Zombie Plan?

As a reference to the popular show by Rooster Teeth ‘Red vs. Blue’ a topic was kind of on my mind, and I’d like to hear the creative ideas and views of other people. Now if you don’t know, a Zombie Plan is basically your plans taken after the events of a Zombie apocalypse and your idea on how to survive it. So what is your Zombie Plan?

Mine? Try to get to Costco and lock the doors. FOODIES FOR DAYS!

13 Likes

Use my family and friends as meat shields.

9 Likes

Go to the nearest Ford dealership, acquire an F-150, and make my home in the nearest Wal*Mart. With frequent trips to Toys R Us for, well, toys.

4 Likes

I… don’t know honnestly…

2 Likes

We’re talking about a Zombie Apocalypse Survival plan, not a
what-would-you-do-if-everyone-suddenly-disappeared plan.

5 Likes

Kill Grif(He’s my second favorite character in RVB though!). Then put spikes on my door. And move my Xbox to my room.

1 Like

Ok, ok. Give me a second to come up with a snappy reply.

…Zombies are slow. My truck will out-run them.

(It may help to know that I’ve never viewed a Zombie Apocalypse scenario a particularly terrifying way for the world to go out.)

3 Likes

delve deeper into my swamp and become shrek

“WHAT ARE YE DOIN IN MY SWAMP?”

12 Likes

My Zombie Plan?

To become a zombie-zombie.

ie eat the zombies somehow.

5 Likes

Lock my doors, border the windows, and play FNaF for multiple hours.

…Or I could viciously attack them with my sick ninja moves.

Either one works.

5 Likes

Then use your onionzooka to blast them back to Duloc!

4 Likes

Step one: get to the gym.

Step two: barricade the outside in treadmills

If a zombie comes in it’s going right back out.

11 Likes

Lets see… Kini Nui is just across the street from me, so if I’m quick enough I could rush over there just as the zombies are coming, place six stones into it and wait for some elemental heroes to kick their butts. Or I could use Eljay’s cardboard Miru to scare them off, there’s an idea!

8 Likes

I will join/start a cult called The Flesh.

We eat the zombies to survive.

@MillsyUnderscore can join

7 Likes

Not having zombies.

4 Likes

Good for me that I discussed this kind of thing with my sister a while back.

Step 1: Call up everyone in my vicinity to form a strike team. (Most of the people I would count on are the ones that inspired the Toa Vihagu, so I have an approximation of the skills they have in their form.)

Step 2: Go to the nearest store that has thick walls, sharp metal objects, and loads of chemicals (and maybe some food). Forge the metal objects into weapons and the chemicals into weapons of mass undead destruction/explosives. (After barring all entrances)

Step 3: Kill all the zombies with said weaponry.

Step 4: Save humanity… if I care enough.

6 Likes

Wow…

4 Likes

Zombies, last I checked, are unable to swim. So, houseboat in the middle of a fresh water lake. In my free time I would line the beach with treadmills to keep them from even getting to the water. Should both of these barriors fail, the houseboat would have very large propellers on all sides. Chop chop.

8 Likes

First, before the apocalypse, acquire money from flipping houses so that I can afford a private island. I shall then arm said island with the latest in security and keep a basement filled with tanks. If all else fails I move to my private Helicarrier I was able to afford by leeching off politicians.

5 Likes

I would find a building with lots of supplies, fortify it, and live there.

2 Likes